The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baggy or what?! Shocking behaviour in a pandemic when she can afford to buy them.
Puts me off buying from brands who gift too much. I’ve boycott so many companies based on gifting. I have money to burn with no holidays and nights out yet refuse to line the pocket of the Instagram beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sick of the kitchen pics every day. It’s like the old Softmint advert, with the amount of colour in there. ‘Mister......Soooofftttt’. I did spy a colour in the fruit bowl though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has found the Yorkshire homestead after reading about her on here a few pages back! She’s just followed in the last couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Best thing I ever did unfollowing Beggy. At times like this they still have no grasp on reality. Another one hanging on her coat tails is buildingthemushroom. Has anyone also noticed these women never spend any time with their other halves?

Reactions: 10
Best thing I ever did unfollowing Beggy. At times like this they still have no grasp on reality. Another one hanging on her coat tails is buildingthemushroom. Has anyone also noticed these women never spend any time with their other halves?
Yes!!! I have absolutely noticed that! They seem to live almost separate lives apart from being wheeled out for obligatory token Instasham pics. Having said that, if I was married to either of them, I wouldn’t want to spend any time with them either!

• Haha
this may have been discussed already but i unfollowed her months ago as i was tired of the beggy mitchell insta posts / stories - has she recently had ALOT of work done to her face? her face is a completely diff shape?

Reactions: 9
this may have been discussed already but i unfollowed her months ago as i was tired of the beggy mitchell insta posts / stories - has she recently had ALOT of work done to her face? her face is a completely diff shape?
Yes I agree, if you look back on all photos she looks so different now.

Reactions: 4
It’s a lovely day in Beg’s world today. ‘Mirror mirror on the wall!’

It’s a lovely day in Beg’s world today. ‘Mirror mirror on the wall!’
‘Who has the most swipe ups of all?’

Is she pissed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just you watch now - Beggy will be posting photos of her and MrD(idums) in the formal sitting room having a “date night” because every perfect life needs a cherry on top. The kids will be banished to the west wing for this photo opportunity to take place

• Haha
And now The Yorkshire Homestead is gushing all over Becks for sharing her page and getting her loads of new followers!! I think Tattle should get the credit for that!

They all blend in to one now, and they’re all soo predictable and sickly sweet in their comments to each other. Makes me cringe

Reactions: 5
They all blend in to one now, and they’re all soo predictable and sickly sweet in their comments to each other. Makes me cringe
All so fake. They probably can’t stand each other really!! They’re like clones of each other....Getting worse and worse with each one! 😀

Reactions: 9
Yes!!! I have absolutely noticed that! They seem to live almost separate lives apart from being wheeled out for obligatory token Instasham pics. Having said that, if I was married to either of them, I wouldn’t want to spend any time with them either!
Anyone remember years ago Tiff bldgthe mushroom actually won a competition to go to becks house? Fancy having that many airs and graces getting ppl to compete to meet her. Also how sad was Tiff and any one else who entered!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone remember years ago Tiff bldgthe mushroom actually won a competition to go to becks house? Fancy having that many airs and graces getting ppl to compete to meet her. Also how sad was Tiff and any one else who entered!
I remember that. Win a tour of my home!!! Seriously?? I’d have cataract shock when I went back into the world of colour!!

Bet she’s miffed that homestead has got a significantly nicer home for less than a third of her house price!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has found the Yorkshire homestead after reading about her on here a few pages back! She’s just followed in the last couple of days.
And the Yorkshire homestead has thanked her as her followers have increased!!! All rich ladies sticking together. 🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And the Yorkshire homestead has thanked her as her followers have increased!!! All rich ladies sticking together. 🙈
It makes me angry. Someone i know has about 70k followers and she is always commenting on their posts and sharing their accounts trying to get them to notice her. Coincidentally shes also rich. Shes also put her house up for sale its sold and shes never mentioned any of that on her ig. Theyre all shady af.... as becks first thread title was called on here 😂

Tempted to unfollow Wendy
I did like her (and she’s northern) but since the awful article about middle class rich women with laundry rooms and then this obvious “you scratch my back....” I’m tempted to unfollow.

It makes me angry. Someone i know has about 70k followers and she is always commenting on their posts and sharing their accounts trying to get them to notice her. Coincidentally shes also rich. Shes also put her house up for sale its sold and shes never mentioned any of that on her ig. Theyre all shady af.... as becks first thread title was called on here 😂
I find it hard to believe that Wendy didnt follow Becs and vice versa.

It does puss me off that the larger (generally well off) accounts only share other larger and well off accounts. If I had a massive following I would be sharing the small accounts to help them increase their followers.

It’s like they think they can’t be seen fraternising with less well off people 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.