The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, whoever you are, friend or relative...the way her little girl was dressed was totally inappropriate! Fine, if a little girl of 12 wants to experiment with make up and ’dressing up’, that’s one thing...to post on social media!? She ought to be ashamed of herself!
Utterly ashamed ! Clearly money doesn’t make you happy.

Reactions: 5
Utterly ashamed ! Clearly money doesn’t make you happy.
Yep!!! Also Begs will be the first to kick off when weirdo men contact her after posting her underage daughter in a crop top and heals. Are the twins 13 yet?

Reactions: 4
Yep!!! Also Begs will be the first to kick off when weirdo men contact her after posting her underage daughter in a crop top and heals. Are the twins 13 yet?
12 last Summer. To be fair the ultimate in using the children is justalittlebuild to the point of extreme.

I have a daughter a similar age and seeing her and her mates wide range of “fashion” and I’ve not seen any dress like Izzy not even at a party! She’s sadly morphing in to her mum at 12 rather than be her own person. Girls at that age don’t dress like that or wear stilettos.

Reactions: 9
I have a daughter a similar age and seeing her and her mates wide range of “fashion” and I’ve not seen any dress like Izzy not even at a party! She’s sadly morphing in to her mum at 12 rather than be her own person. Girls at that age don’t dress like that or wear stilettos.
I was thinking the same ... girls I know that age wear leggings, cool sweatshirts and chunky boots. But then again I don’t think the family are very ‘cool’ at all ... Becks herself has terrible fashion taste ... So the apple will not fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 6
Come on, whoever you are, friend or relative...the way her little girl was dressed was totally inappropriate! Fine, if a little girl of 12 wants to experiment with make up and ’dressing up’, that’s one thing...to post on social media!? She ought to be ashamed of herself!
I missed the photo she put up of the daughter dressed up! Was it really bad?

There are plenty of people who have children and don’t share their identities online.

Put it this way; would Beggy Bexter walk down a high street with a photo of her 12 year old dressed the way she was and approach strangers and showing the photo and ask if they like it, to engage with it to help an algorithm to promote her own vanity project?

I think it’s unlikely she would do that, sharing what she did on story is just the same. So she deleted it, but it’s on servers and used as data forever; not of her, a 40-something, but her 12 year old.

As the mum she should be educating her children of the dangers of sharing things like that online as much as she does about dangers offline.

If it’s true what others say here and she does read what’s written about her here, it’s only a matter of time before she jumps on the latest trend of influencers who have started to realise the error of their ways and start hiding their children’s faces. All fine now, but years of data and images collected of kids childhood before now can’t be taken back.

I like following the accounts with people who respect their children’s privacy, include them but identities hidden, not as a ‘tease’ but because they understand once an identity is shared, it can never be taken back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are plenty of people who have children and don’t share their identities online.

Put it this way; would Beggy Bexter walk down a high street with a photo of her 12 year old dressed the way she was and approach strangers and showing the photo and ask if they like it, to engage with it to help an algorithm to promote her own vanity project?

I think it’s unlikely she would do that, sharing what she did on story is just the same. So she deleted it, but it’s on servers and used as data forever; not of her, a 40-something, but her 12 year old.

As the mum she should be educating her children of the dangers of sharing things like that online as much as she does about dangers offline.

If it’s true what others say here and she does read what’s written about her here, it’s only a matter of time before she jumps on the latest trend of influencers who have started to realise the error of their ways and start hiding their children’s faces. All fine now, but years of data and images collected of kids childhood before now can’t be taken back.

I like following the accounts with people who respect their children’s privacy, include them but identities hidden, not as a ‘tease’ but because they understand once an identity is shared, it can never be taken back.
I don’t think they understand the actual depravity in the real world. I’ve spoken to people who have horrible jobs of an investigative nature and they cringe when they see these ‘influencers’ pushing their kids publicly. To be fair to Begs she rarely puts them on there compared to some. Justalittlebuild is really on a fine line and needs some serious education on this matter. Outside of the bubble it’s a very scary world!

I was thinking the same ... girls I know that age wear leggings, cool sweatshirts and chunky boots. But then again I don’t think the family are very ‘cool’ at all ... Becks herself has terrible fashion taste ... So the apple will not fall far from the tree.
I agree, she desperately wants to be ‘cool’ but ends up looking very dated, much like her grey house 🤣

I agree, she desperately wants to be ‘cool’ but ends up looking very dated, much like her grey house 🤣
Always reminds me of my childhood. I had some of the Sindy doll furniture. Loads of it adult size in Beg’s house!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Becks looks like she should be a Footballer’s Wife called Chardonnay circa 2003 with her scraggly yellow hair extensions, dangly earrings and Argos catalogue chic interiors

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I can’t understand is how the husbands of these same-style influencers put up with this behaviour and even seem to encourage it? It’s so embarrassing. Can you imagine if you lived with someone who constantly took photos, posed in front of the mirror, begged for stuff and talked to their phone for hours every day?

What I can’t understand is how the husbands of these same-style influencers put up with this behaviour and even seem to encourage it? It’s so embarrassing. Can you imagine if you lived with someone who constantly took photos, posed in front of the mirror, begged for stuff and talked to their phone for hours every day?
It’s so easy to google the name of someone you’ve just met, or work with and you can view their social media profile. I can imagine that teachers, parents, friends, work colleagues have at some point come across Becks’ profile. Her husband has no idea who in his workplace, has viewed her profile. Same goes for parents at school. My husband worked with a woman who set up an account and wanted to be another instahun receiving freebies, taking endless selfies of herself etc etc. However, unbeknown to her, the majority of the office staff and her manager (very senior) discovered her profile and could view everything she posted, and word got around, and even though she wasn’t aware, people talked about it negatively behind her back, which is awful and I’m sure she’d be mortified if she knew. She really thought she was the next big thing and totally loved herself. And, that’s the point - it’s so public, you have no control who views it or comments unless the account is made private. So, when you post about everything and include your family in that, you are exposing them to ridicule, negative comments and being judged, not to mention the actual people who are viewing all of it - you have no idea who they are!

Reactions: 12
I know ... & if mine ever did my husband would send her back up the stairs ... definitely not allowing any photos to be taken and shared to 150 K followers & the world!

I know ... & if mine ever did my husband would send her back up the stairs ... definitely not allowing any photos to be taken and shared to 150 K followers & the world!
Mr D always appears a little zoned out though!

Reactions: 11
I Unfollowed last year after the staged story of them all pretending to read with classical music playing in the background one Sunday in the drawing room ... come on!!!! 🤣
I just stop by her grid occasionally because this thread makes me do it and the picture of her and the children heavily filtered has been removed?! She obviously reads this thread ... Hi Becks 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I Unfollowed last year after the staged story of them all pretending to read with classical music playing in the background one Sunday in the drawing room ... come on!!!! 🤣
I just stop by her grid occasionally because this thread makes me do it and the picture of her and the children heavily filtered has been removed?! She obviously reads this thread ... Hi Becks 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 ...
Oh god I remember that story 😂 it was something out of a horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.