The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the ‘allergy to caffeine’ in the early days? A few months later there was a new coffee machine being advertised (sort of) and then she was having an Espresso every morning!
It was probably withdrawal from gin symptoms 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she ever use that gifted exercise machine anymore?!
I’m beginning to wonder does she sell these freebies on? Her friend YStyle got busted big time for selling all her gifted items

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m beginning to wonder does she sell these freebies on? Her friend YStyle got busted big time for selling all her gifted items
How are they friends when they never met?
They all support each other for the €€€€

Reactions: 6
How are they friends when they never met?
They all support each other for the €€€€
When I say friends, I mean fake people who have never met and pretend to be friends with each other for financial gain

Reactions: 11
Ooo does she have a thread?
I’m not sure it’s the same lady tbh. @ystyleireland. They are always tagging one another. She tries on a tit load of stuff every day and gets gifted about 20 things a day. She does across ok (not like Becs)

Tell me more about ystyle being busted!

Reactions: 1
Does she ever use that gifted exercise machine anymore?!
That was a Peloton. I think it was only loaned to her for the ad period. She’s not THAT kind of influencer yet to be gifted a £2000 machine😏

Reactions: 3
That was a Peloton. I think it was only loaned to her for the ad period. She’s not THAT kind of influencer yet to be gifted a £2000 machine😏
I thought she fractured her pelvis so could only do weight training when that healed. Was it a Bowflex cross trainer?

Reactions: 1
Ah, so cute. She’s been saving up her jobs so that she has something to do every day. Back in my world I do those jobs every day, all day

Reactions: 10
Why on earth has she had the lips done? In older pics she looked rather classy, yet recently becoming more Geordie Shore!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More of the lips today. There was no need to have them done! Why in a pandemic??

Reactions: 6
Nobody will see her so why have these things done? Has she commented about having them done? Is it just me or does she put sort of filter on her stories - she always looks a little blurred! Maybe my eyesight 😂

Reactions: 4
Nobody will see her so why have these things done? Has she commented about having them done? Is it just me or does she put sort of filter on her stories - she always looks a little blurred! Maybe my eyesight 😂
She is so filtered. I think someone posted on another thread a real picture of her and the difference was startling

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.