The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not see the pictures and obviously they have been taken down which suggests she has realised they were not appropriate. She really needs to think about whether she should be showing her kids on her account. Using them when advertising etc is I suppose is up to her - money obviously more important 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Those pics of her 12 year old daughter dressed like that were a pweirdo’s dream. Stupid, narcissistic old bag.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh! Didn’t realise that. Strange she hasn’t got any stories at all though - she usually always has something on there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I have been thinking about this a fair bit as my leftovers lunch goes down and I think she will be horrible upset. I would be if some strangers were commenting publicly on the internet about my children. But on the other hand I don’t plaster my children all over it, showing what should be private occasions with my family, my every move. I don’t rub my obvious wealth in everyone’s faces. Not that I have wealth obvious or otherwise but you know what I mean? I don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for me when they have less than I have. I don’t spend fortunes on my looks then expect everyone to compliment me on them. And I don’t pretend to be best mates with people who I have never met and wouldn’t piss on me if I was on fire.

Reactions: 13
I have been thinking about this a fair bit as my leftovers lunch goes down and I think she will be horrible upset. I would be if some strangers were commenting publicly on the internet about my children. But on the other hand I don’t plaster my children all over it, showing what should be private occasions with my family, my every move. I don’t rub my obvious wealth in everyone’s faces. Not that I have wealth obvious or otherwise but you know what I mean? I don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for me when they have less than I have. I don’t spend fortunes on my looks then expect everyone to compliment me on them. And I don’t pretend to be best mates with people who I have never met and wouldn’t piss on me if I was on fire.
I agree. I think the comments made were aimed at how Becs has chosen to put up the pics of her daughter (who is a very beautiful little girl - I know she’s 12 but she’s still a little girl) dressed up in a much older style. Not the girls fault but definitely her mum’s influence there (and her dad should be embarrassed for not pointing out the fact). I gave over the months of following this lady gone from liking her to really wondering what planet she is on. She needs to step away from the phone more often.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I think the comments made were aimed at how Becs has chosen to put up the pics of her daughter (who is a very beautiful little girl - I know she’s 12 but she’s still a little girl) dressed up in a much older style. Not the girls fault but definitely her mum’s influence there (and her dad should be embarrassed for not pointing out the fact). I gave over the months of following this lady gone from liking her to really wondering what planet she is on. She needs to step away from the phone more often.
I agree with you 100%

She can't need the money, the husband has an amazing job and she has her shop. Why sell herself out so much? Id be embarrassed taking all those freebies when I'm obviously well off. I can't stand her for that reason, so much begging. Last year with her free 9ft balsam Hill tree, there are people losing their jobs and homes and she's flaunting her gifted crap. She drives me insane.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you 100%

She can't need the money, the husband has an amazing job and she has her shop. Why sell herself out so much? Id be embarrassed taking all those freebies when I'm obviously well off. I can't stand her for that reason, so much begging. Last year with her free 9ft balsam Hill tree, there are people losing their jobs and homes and she's flaunting her gifted crap. She drives me insane.
Exactly! Why put yourself through all the stress and work of putting so much of your private life on the gram. Blimey I post about once every couple of weeks if that and I find it time consuming! 😂 Whether she wants to admit it or not she has allowed it to take over her life. It’s a bit sad really. Enjoy the life you have (which most people would give anything to have the things she has) and enjoy them instead of constantly wanting more and more. It’s like the holidays, some people would only get one once in a life time holiday (if that) and she is off to Sani every year with other 3 week holidays too and then all the bloody freebies to lovely uk hotels. It does make me a little sick to be honest how truly obsessed she and other influencers are with the constant take take take lifestyles.

• Heart
Exactly! Why put yourself through all the stress and work of putting so much of your private life on the gram. Blimey I post about once every couple of weeks if that and I find it time consuming! 😂 Whether she wants to admit it or not she has allowed it to take over her life. It’s a bit sad really. Enjoy the life you have (which most people would give anything to have the things she has) and enjoy them instead of constantly wanting more and more. It’s like the holidays, some people would only get one once in a life time holiday (if that) and she is off to Sani every year with other 3 week holidays too and then all the bloody freebies to lovely uk hotels. It does make me a little sick to be honest how truly obsessed she and other influencers are with the constant take take take lifestyles.
Her children witness all this. They’ll assume this is normality!

Reactions: 5
Her children witness all this. They’ll assume this is normality!
Yes this 👏 kids are influenced by their parents and peers. We all know that social media can be harmful to mental health. Young adults using filters to change how they look, becoming obsessed with how many likes they have, what to post etc
Becks children must see her behind her phone a lot when she’s chatting away to strangers, posing in front of a mirror, taking selfies, dog walks, when they go away on holidays, when cooking, asking for free garden furniture and luggage on Twitter (had to get that one in 🤣), showing off her endless freebies etc etc. They will think THIS is normal, and become as entitled, self-obsessed and beggy as their toe pointing mum!

Reactions: 8
She’s so desperately trying to convince us her daughter is her bff mini me for the gram she’s fast forwarding her from age 12 appropriate clothing and activities. I’m just surprised she didn’t just stick a glass of champagne in her hand and teach the pointy foot pose. Nothing is beyond her greedy grasp for insta fame. Horrid woman.

She has gorgeous children. In fairness she does not over expose them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More of the lips today. There was no need to have them done! Why in a pandemic??
I have read that one of the COVID vaccines reacts badly to all the fillers and injections these people are putting in their faces... you might want to lay off those ‘facials’ Beggy Bexter!

What makes me laugh is all these kinds of people bleat on about living a ‘healthy’ lifestyle without a second thought of what goes into all these fillers!

Reactions: 10
Yes this 👏 kids are influenced by their parents and peers. We all know that social media can be harmful to mental health. Young adults using filters to change how they look, becoming obsessed with how many likes they have, what to post etc
Becks children must see her behind her phone a lot when she’s chatting away to strangers, posing in front of a mirror, taking selfies, dog walks, when they go away on holidays, when cooking, asking for free garden furniture and luggage on Twitter (had to get that one in 🤣), showing off her endless freebies etc etc. They will think THIS is normal, and become as entitled, self-obsessed and beggy as their toe pointing mum!
Hi Becks! She completely exposes them. There is absolutely no need for her to put them on Instagram they’re children. It’s bad parenting in my book. She has serious mental health issues.

Come on, whoever you are, friend or relative...the way her little girl was dressed was totally inappropriate! Fine, if a little girl of 12 wants to experiment with make up and ’dressing up’, that’s one thing...to post on social media!? She ought to be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.