The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PR agency 😱 good god!! She’s always had delusions of grandeur! She is something else
Shes had pr for years. Its a standing joke they were messaging companies on her behalf for luggage and garden furniture

Reactions: 4
Oh joy! A photo of Mr D’s arse crack!! Is that where the cash comes out of??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does everything have to be like a bleeping fairytale? Nobody’s life is as perfect as hers!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does everything have to be like a bleeping fairytale? Nobody’s life is as perfect as hers!! 😡
You'd think she'd seen the second coming of Christ, not a sunset. That would be the same sunset she's seen every other night they've been there. You went out on a boat and saw a sunset......well done you. Also it speaks volumes that when she posts a pic of say the sea (does indeed look lovely) and people comment with "oh it looks beautiful", her reply is "thank you!". Like she's taking the compliment for herself rather than agreeing that yes it's beautiful. Does that make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd think she'd seen the second coming of Christ, not a sunset. That would be the same sunset she's seen every other night they've been there. You went out on a boat and saw a sunset......well done you. Also it speaks volumes that when she posts a pic of say the sea (does indeed look lovely) and people comment with "oh it looks beautiful", her reply is "thank you!". Like she's taking the compliment for herself rather than agreeing that yes it's beautiful. Does that make sense?!
She’s a narc and it must be so exhausting being on holiday with her. Zero downtime. ‘Quick take a pic, another pic, wait there and film me walking round the corner, 3-2-1 manic smile everyone!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s so weird because if you look on the comments of her latest post, about 30 people are asking where she is 🤣 is your tattle username similar to your insta one? Perhaps she recognised the name from reading here?
No I mean I replied saying she’s in Cyprus not sure why she isn’t saying that or something along those lines 😂

• Haha
In the Med darling…typical toffee nosed beggy becks!

Also I’m really sorry to anyone that says it but fur babies really gets on my tits! I don’t know why I just can’t stand it and it’s typical beggys style!! Sorry for any offence!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In the Med darling…typical toffee nosed beggy becks!

Also I’m really sorry to anyone that says it but fur babies really gets on my tits! I don’t know why I just can’t stand it and it’s typical beggys style!! Sorry for any offence!!
I suppose she can’t refer to them as ‘My incredibly sad looking orange dogs.’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't want to get up at 6am…! Honestly bore off! She’s such a smug smarmy bleep! Sorry 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe anyone could possibly have asked where she got her glasses from! And they are too big for her face so they make her eyes look close together!

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe anyone could possibly have asked where she got her glasses from! And they are too big for her face so they make her eyes look close together!
As if they weren’t beady enough 😂

Reactions: 1
Building the mushroom now becoming scary as to how much she’s copying the chintz from Begs!! Chintzy bedroom with balcony vibes 😱

• Sick
Just realised that she’s turned off the reply option on her stories, how long has it been like that? Fair enough if you’re Beyoncé but not some posh prick from tunbridge wells 🙄 you’re hardly going to be inundated with fan Mail are you 😂

• Haha
Just realised that she’s turned off the reply option on her stories, how long has it been like that? Fair enough if you’re Beyoncé but not some posh prick from tunbridge wells 🙄 you’re hardly going to be inundated with fan Mail are you 😂
Oh as if 🤣🤣 can't see that many people messaging her. Unless its all her downlines declaring their love for their leader?

Reactions: 2
Posh prick 😂😂😂 really made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.