The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with swoon love ... the amount of money she spends on clothes is insane!! She must be loaded - good luck to them if they have worked hard etc ... but this ‘funny warm’ Yorkshire lass has gone from doing Anneka Rice style videos hunting down a River Island denim jacket to flaunting Chanel Bags ...
I can’t believe her recent admission on her holiday Q&A she has two evening dates nights & one lunch date a week without the children on holiday they book a nanny. #anotherworld
& nasty me can’t stop laughing at the husband’s syrup 🤣
Is there a thread for Swoon Love??
As I was reading your comment I was thinking how come they isn’t a thread for Swoon Love . Mr Swoon, do you reckon it’s a wig? Think he could do with her “tweakments”
Clearly loaded....house in Majorca, London and Yorkshire! Swipe ups and blog just to make money stay at home working mum

Reactions: 3
It’s a joke right?????
I don’t think it is ... it’s absolutely shocking 🤣🤣🤣
she has had loads of work done since her wedding. She looks very different around her chin & lips 👄 filler & lip enhancement I would guess, just like Becks. But Jesus you think she would say to her Rob - shave it mate! They appear loaded but companies house suggest different! 🤔

It's awful isn't it. 😂 She appears to be miles more glam than beggy and her pointy toe. She's how beggy sees herself, the reality is beggys filtered to within an inch of her life.
Terrible!!! 🤣
Swoon Love is massively more glam than Becks (a little wag OTT for my taste) .. and poor Becks is unfortunately like the old fashioned wannabe mate.

As I was reading your comment I was thinking how come they isn’t a thread for Swoon Love . Mr Swoon, do you reckon it’s a wig? Think he could do with her “tweakments”
Clearly loaded....house in Majorca, London and Yorkshire! Swipe ups and blog just to make money stay at home working mum
I think it’s a toupee or that spray on thing Wayne Rooney uses. There should be a thread ... I just find it all strange and over the top! Appear loaded but companies house suggest different - so maybe Rob & Emma just have a good accountant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she has had loads of work done since her wedding. She looks very different around her chin & lips 👄 filler & lip enhancement I would guess, just like Becks. But Jesus you think she would say to her Rob - shave it mate! They appear loaded but companies house suggest different! 🤔

Terrible!!! 🤣
Swoon Love is massively more glam than Becks (a little wag OTT for my taste) .. and poor Becks is unfortunately like the old fashioned wannabe mate.

I think it’s a toupee or that spray on thing Wayne Rooney uses. There should be a thread ... I just find it all strange and over the top! Appear loaded but companies house suggest different - so maybe Rob & Emma just have a good accountant!
I love it’s not just me who checks put people’s accounts on companies house! 😂 I do wonder how their accounts show lowest income but they live like millionaires. Does anyone follow write_to_manisha? I did a bit of research on her and her “businesses” didn’t show a multi million earning business yet her new home would suggest this. I always wonder if it’s a lottery win and they just pretend they’ve earned it! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I love it’s not just me who checks put people’s accounts on companies house! 😂 I do wonder how their accounts show lowest income but they live like millionaires. Does anyone follow write_to_manisha? I did a bit of research on her and her “businesses” didn’t show a multi million earning business yet her new home would suggest this. I always wonder if it’s a lottery win and they just pretend they’ve earned it! 🤷‍♀️
She said she sold a nursery business recently

Reactions: 2

Terrible!!! 🤣

What does it say?

What does it say?
Well let’s say they appear to be living a millionaire lifestyle on insta but for the tax man benefit they aren’t millionaires. Google their names and it’s so easy to access this information via companies house.

Reactions: 1
Jimmy Hill’s holiday snaps are going down a real treat 😂
I misread her post where she said it applied to her and her husband. She put "gasp" but i read it as "grasp" because she just grasps/grabs anything she can get her greedy mitts on!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said she sold a nursery business recently
She did do I googled it and from what I could see it wasn’t raking it in. She also showed their previous home a while back - shocker! It was a very basic home to say the least. How do you go from that to a mansion? Lottery win!!! 😂

The woman is the epitome of what is wrong with insta and would make a great case study. There are some amazing accounts with true inspiration (sussanahhemmingsstylist is a good one) and make great things out of nothing. This prick just potters around with a manic grin, swiping up anything possible and spamming everyone with her chintzy house and orange dogs! I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 8
The woman is the epitome of what is wrong with insta and would make a great case study. There are some amazing accounts with true inspiration (sussanahhemmingsstylist is a good one) and make great things out of nothing. This prick just potters around with a manic grin, swiping up anything possible and spamming everyone with her chintzy house and orange dogs! I just don’t get it!
Oh I love Sussanah 🤍 ... stunning lady with fabulous taste & talent! Not frightened of doing a bit of DIY her self ... not like princess Becks!

[/QUOTE
the amount of followers she has does not make sense and I don’t understand how businesses don’t see through this, especially the smaller businesses. She has over 130k but each post only gets a few thousand likes AND she is able to reply to everyone single comment so clearly doesn’t get many! When you look at her followers you can see they aren’t real accounts. I did contact one company who makes dog beds a year or so ago. She had some free bedding and crate cover. I messaged them and pointed out the fake followers and said I was telling them because they had clearly given away valuable merchandise and it was wasted. I said she wasn’t an aspirational person so sales weren’t going to go through the roof and they should have donated to charity instead. They came back with some message saying it was all done for exposure etc and they did their research on her before. They went quiet when I pointed out that she ONLY shared it on stories so after 24 hours no one would see it and that she marked it with an af link so she’ll get a cut of the sales.

Reactions: 5
Oh I love Sussanah 🤍 ... stunning lady with fabulous taste & talent! Not frightened of doing a bit of DIY her self ... not like princess Becks!
Did you see how she knocked up an under stairs cupboard? Looked fab and made you think you could actually do it yourself but won’t coz you can’t be arsed!! 🤣

The manic grin and “smile at / be kind to everyone” act is purely for the ‘gram. Anyone who lives in Tunbridge Wells and sees her off ‘gram knows that. Looking like she’s stumbled out of TOWIE in her MDF house thinking she’s above everyone else while striding around scowling and socially distanced from “my world”. Totally false and fake. IG has only served to exacerbate her underlying self esteem issues. Ironically she probably saw it as a way to address these. It must be so stressful (personally and for your family) opening your personal life up to make money when even your holidays are served up for public consumption. Where’s the escape? Where’s the downtime? I wonder how much the family want to sling the iPhone into “those blues”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The manic grin and “smile at / be kind to everyone” act is purely for the ‘gram. Anyone who lives in Tunbridge Wells and sees her off ‘gram knows that. Looking like she’s stumbled out of TOWIE in her MDF house thinking she’s above everyone else while striding around scowling and socially distanced from “my world”. Totally false and fake. IG has only served to exacerbate her underlying self esteem issues. Ironically she probably saw it as a way to address these. It must be so stressful (personally and for your family) opening your personal life up to make money when even your holidays are served up for public consumption. Where’s the escape? Where’s the downtime? I wonder how much the family want to sling the iPhone into “those blues”.
There was someone a while ago who was in the same circle of ‘friends’. The MIL hated her and Mr D wanted to divorce her (but was waiting till he wasn’t fired by his company for expense fraud). Where is she??

There was someone a while ago who was in the same circle of ‘friends’. The MIL hated her and Mr D wanted to divorce her (but was waiting till he wasn’t fired by his company for expense fraud). Where is she??
I think it was reported that there was a fair amount of debt / leverage on the house. Certainly a big reliance on flow to keep the show on the road. He’s only an ED, so not an MD and the “issue” may have delayed that promotion / hit the bonus. So a split would probably be mutually inconvenient for both parties at the moment as I imagine the family balance sheet is fairly weak.

Reactions: 6
Thats so bizarre. I've never heard of swoon love, never followed them or even looked at their account and im blocked. I'm blocked on beggys too lol wtf

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.