The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't normally comment on people's kids but......... Christ on a bike they're the spit of each other aren't they? 😕
You can do amazing things with fillers etc nowadays, I mean look at Kylie jenner 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love it’s not just me who checks put people’s accounts on companies house! 😂 I do wonder how their accounts show lowest income but they live like millionaires. Does anyone follow write_to_manisha? I did a bit of research on her and her “businesses” didn’t show a multi million earning business yet her new home would suggest this. I always wonder if it’s a lottery win and they just pretend they’ve earned it! 🤷‍♀️
is this the rental business or a different business you’re talking about?

Reactions: 1
is this the rental business or a different business you’re talking about?
She mentioned that she had sold a nursery/child care business. It was that one. Have they got other businesses? To be honest it was the previous home she showed that made me think it was “new money” as the house was very ordinary.

The woman is the epitome of what is wrong with insta and would make a great case study. There are some amazing accounts with true inspiration (sussanahhemmingsstylist is a good one) and make great things out of nothing. This prick just potters around with a manic grin, swiping up anything possible and spamming everyone with her chintzy house and orange dogs! I just don’t get it!
I love Susannah, she is fab

She mentioned that she had sold a nursery/child care business. It was that one. Have they got other businesses? To be honest it was the previous home she showed that made me think it was “new money” as the house was very ordinary.
Yes knowing London the houses can be meh but it’s the location that matters - it’s was in SW London.
She also has a property business.

Reactions: 1
Becks blocked me because I replied to one of the comments asking where she was 🙃 does she think the bloody paparazzi are going to find her?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Becks blocked me because I replied to one of the comments asking where she was 🙃 does she think the bloody paparazzi are going to find her?!?
That’s so weird because if you look on the comments of her latest post, about 30 people are asking where she is 🤣 is your tattle username similar to your insta one? Perhaps she recognised the name from reading here?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s so weird because if you look on the comments of her latest post, about 30 people are asking where she is 🤣 is your tattle username similar to your insta one? Perhaps she recognised the name from reading here?
She is manic and paranoid. She blocks anyone that she even considers to have a slight connection to tattle. She blocked me for asking about her kids schooling as she said they were coming home. I didn't realise that it was at the time being discussed on tattle and genuinely wasn't being a "troll". But she must have got her back up as I mentioned something that was currently being mentioned here. I think she just blocks so many people as she is just so paranoid. She must be a complete nightmare to live with! So anal

I’ve got blocked too and I never ever message! The cheek of that filtered botoxed egotistical woman! Is there any other way of viewing stories etc?

She is manic and paranoid. She blocks anyone that she even considers to have a slight connection to tattle. She blocked me for asking about her kids schooling as she said they were coming home. I didn't realise that it was at the time being discussed on tattle and genuinely wasn't being a "troll". But she must have got her back up as I mentioned something that was currently being mentioned here. I think she just blocks so many people as she is just so paranoid. She must be a complete nightmare to live with! So anal
I think if you could sum her up in one word manic is definitely it 🤣🤣

• Haha
She must be a nightmare to live with! She’s bad enough on Instagram which as we all know is fake - imagine what real life Becks is really like😝

When I discovered her account a few years ago I used to like her but as the years have gone on and on she’s become more and more erratic! It’s quite entertaining to watch 😂

She’s always had a love affair - with herself. She’s become more greedy, entitled and the fact she joined a PR agency to represent her says it all really. Nothing pleasant at all about her. She hardly gives back to society. She’s one of life’s greedy takers I’m afraid.

PR agency 😱 good god!! She’s always had delusions of grandeur! She is something else

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.