The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do arseholes like her insist on showing off with a house tour?! You are letting anyone and everyone know the layout of your home plus it’s contents! Its inviting thieves! If I lived in a house like hers I would certainly be keeping it more private

Reactions: 4
Why do arseholes like her insist on showing off with a house tour?! You are letting anyone and everyone know the layout of your home plus it’s contents! Its inviting thieves! If I lived in a house like hers I would certainly be keeping it more private
Could you make it less chintzy as well? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is she ‘influencing’? ‘Look at me, look at my pool, look at me, I’m manic, look at my crisps, look at me, listen to my high pitched lilt throughout a sentence’ Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the Posh (pretentious) Prick from Tunbridge Wells (well done @Rvg ) is now advertising oral care with what looks like a filter on, making her teeth appear very white indeed. She is so in love with herself and her advertising skills are terrible.

Reactions: 7
So the Posh (pretentious) Prick from Tunbridge Wells (well done @Rvg ) is now advertising oral care with what looks like a filter on, making her teeth appear very white indeed. She is so in love with herself and her advertising skills are terrible.
Seeing her manic expression I always think the c word! In fact, I don’t even have to think it. It’s just an automatic response.

Reactions: 3
The house build #4 just another manic Monday...and Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! We REALLY need a new thread. I don't have the "powers" or whatever to make one though. Anyone able to?

Lips have been topped up again ahead of tonight’s award ceremony 😂 Just admit you have them done, I think a lot of people would have more respect for you if you did! New thread - Beggy Rebecca, did you know Sani was her mecca?’

Look at me! I’m so, sooo busy! I’ve got a secret that I can’t tell you about but I want you all to wonder what it is! Look at me and my lips! It’s so hot here, under my leather jacket! Look at meeeeee!

There’s something about Botox or fillers or whatever it is they inject , but God, the persons face actually looks painful 😖

Reactions: 5
I can’t bear to follow her but I ‘pop on’ to check her out now and again. Has she never heard of humility or being modest. It’s all me me me, I am so wonderful and blessed with all these amazing businesses. I would never buy anything she is selling or pushing, out of principle.
I’m plus she will have been roasting in that leather jacket round here today, oh but couldn’t possibly take it off as it would ruin the done to death- trainers, dress and jacket. Bore off becs

I can’t bear to follow her but I ‘pop on’ to check her out now and again. Has she never heard of humility or being modest. It’s all me me me, I am so wonderful and blessed with all these amazing businesses. I would never buy anything she is selling or pushing, out of principle.
I’m plus she will have been roasting in that leather jacket round here today, oh but couldn’t possibly take it off as it would ruin the done to death- trainers, dress and jacket. Bore off becs
I did the same until I was blocked by her despite never commenting on her posts or anything! She really is a massively insecure and manic woman!

I did the same until I was blocked by her despite never commenting on her posts or anything! She really is a massively insecure and manic woman!
She blocked me too out of no where. Shes such a strange woman. Pretends to be really positive and claims that she's worked her way up through her life. No she hasn't. Her husband has all the money and her mummy was already rich. Rich parents never have poor children. Shes a leech.

Reactions: 9
She blocked me too out of no where. Shes such a strange woman. Pretends to be really positive and claims that she's worked her way up through her life. No she hasn't. Her husband has all the money and her mummy was already rich. Rich parents never have poor children. Shes a leech.
Yup! She was a lawyer for five minutes. Literally! Proud of her one week maternity leave to get back to ‘work’. Her ‘work’ was actually her hobby of making jewellery. Then Mummy bought a bridal shop. Throw ‘banker’ Mr D in the mix and Tadaaaa!

Oh dear - she’s not an attractive woman anyway but the fillers and Botox aren’t doing her any favours either.

Reactions: 3
Its quite a strange reality that she is only 8 years older than me. Everything about her seems 20+ years my senior. Shes such a hideous person. Inside and out

Its quite a strange reality that she is only 8 years older than me. Everything about her seems 20+ years my senior. Shes such a hideous person. Inside and out
I was thinking the same, she’s 3 years older than me yet she has this real middle aged look, even when dressed casual she looks like she’s a 50+ woman trying to stay trendy. I don’t know if it’s her hair that ages her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.