The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's still going to Dr Ellie, remember she's the one who got arrested at Dubai airport for drinking on the plane. Pretty sure Becks has promoted her in the past, not sure if this is who's been doing her latest round of work. Kat Farmer (DMBL40) has been doing stuff with her recently and she's also looking very overdone with the cheek filler these days.
I watched a story the other day by Kat Farmer(DMBL40). Blimey she looks soo different!!! I did wander what she had had done as it is soooo obvious. She’s even using Invisalign to sort out her teeth. Must be having a mid life crisis 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's still going to Dr Ellie, remember she's the one who got arrested at Dubai airport for drinking on the plane. Pretty sure Becks has promoted her in the past, not sure if this is who's been doing her latest round of work. Kat Farmer (DMBL40) has been doing stuff with her recently and she's also looking very overdone with the cheek filler these days.
She is still going to Dr Ellie as is Kat Farmer. Dr Ellie is an interesting one for sure!

Reactions: 4
She is still going to Dr Ellie as is Kat Farmer. Dr Ellie is an interesting one for sure!
They both look like they use the same Aesthetic Doctor. I used to really like DMBL40 but she has got so bloody annoying with the dramatic gestures and speaking funny (obviously the Invisalign). She’s lost loads of weight to (apparently another side effect of Invisalign).

Reactions: 6
They both look like they use the same Aesthetic Doctor. I used to really like DMBL40 but she has got so bloody annoying with the dramatic gestures and speaking funny (obviously the Invisalign). She’s lost loads of weight to (apparently another side effect of Invisalign).
Probably a PR gift or ‘press trip’ 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been in this one for ages however did anything come of her husband being in tit at work over expense fiddling?

Reactions: 1
I’ve not been in this one for ages however did anything come of her husband being in tit at work over expense fiddling?
Ha, we discussed that again not so long ago and in answer to your question, nope. The person on here that knew the never commented again.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it really really boring when all the influencers do is post endless reposts of people who have reposted them, making out they’re all best friends and love each other’s accounts. It’s basically more swipe ups for influencers. I’m less inclined to follow some people if they’re forever having their reposts reposted with words like “love” and “favourite”

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it really really boring when all the influencers do is post endless reposts of people who have reposted them, making out they’re all best friends and love each other’s accounts. It’s basically more swipe ups for influencers. I’m less inclined to follow some people if they’re forever having their reposts reposted with words like “love” and “favourite”
I don’t follow any of them but I will go and have a voyeuristic look when I want to feel better about my life. To know that I’ve lived a life sans fakery, greyness, bragginess, begginess, Botox and yellow tinged filters, I feel much better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A couple of days ago Val from No5_thehouse had a story up (forgot to screenshot) and your never going to believe this, I was actually gobsmacked. Becs had actually sent him a bottle of champers and choccies from Fortnum & Mason. They do seem quite chummy with each other.

• Sick
A couple of days ago Val from No5_thehouse had a story up (forgot to screenshot) and your never going to believe this, I was actually gobsmacked. Becs had actually sent him a bottle of champers and choccies from Fortnum & Mason. They do seem quite chummy with each other.
I saw that. She shared it didn’t she? Proof that no good deed is selfless! She keeps tagging in all these pubs she’s going to at the minute and calling them ‘one of our favourite places’. Does she know it’s obvious she’s trying to get a freebie? It’s embarrassing to watch sometimes.

Blimey!!! What a suck up she is! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Oh Becks is so lovely and kind’ Yes love, oh she’s a proper saint 🙄. Her followers really are thick as tit!

What is really bloody boring, is when it’s always the same bloody picture. Feel like I know every square inch of buildingthemushroom boring kitchen!!

I’ve just started watching Motherland and whoever it was on here who said Amanda was like Beggy is spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just started watching Motherland and whoever it was on here who said Amanda was like Beggy is spot on 😂
That would be me ☺ Every time I see that show now I think of Becks - although the actress who plays Amanda is just playing a role, however, Becks is playing herself 😂

The Hunters & Heels thread tattlers think Lauren is also like that Motherland character. Obviously theres a lot of influencer Mum overlap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.