The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. These days I don’t swipe but means the brands dip out as id happily buy if I knew where from!

Reactions: 2
The fact she deleted not one but TWO photos of her cuddling up with her friend at the weekend on the boat proves she is not transparent and only cares about herself! She has breached Covid rules that are in place to keep people safe and so has her family. Rather than admit she, who is holier than thou, has cocked up, she swiftly deletes all evidence. I hope her staff, school parents, any clients coming to try dresses on saw those photos! She could be putting people at risk. And anyone supporting her on this should take a good long look at themselves.
#covidiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree. These days I don’t swipe but means the brands dip out as id happily buy if I knew where from!
I used to have a nosey (most items don’t interest me, a bit frumpy for me) or I recognise the website/models. I then reset my history to ensure the next time I order from the company they are not getting a penny!! Is this enough does anyone know?

Reactions: 6
I used to have a nosey (most items don’t interest me, a bit frumpy for me) or I recognise the website/models. I then reset my history to ensure the next time I order from the company they are not getting a penny!! Is this enough does anyone know?
I think yes if you delete your cookies after a swipe up it won’t register if you subsequently make a purchase.

If you have an iPhone you need to go onto your settings, then click on safari and then scroll down to “clear history and website data”

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand this? Surely if they were good quality they would last!

My favourite pair of jeans I’ve had since before my eldest and they will be 7 next month! The jeans are nothing special, very standard Jack Wills but they just wear very well.

It seems so wasteful. I sometimes add new pieces to my wardrobe, but if it’s a case of replacing items I already have its far more sustainable to wait until the item wears out.

Reactions: 5
Her quote ‘good energy is contagious’! - so is being a covidiot! Becks we know what you did at the weekend - hugging your friend, posting the photos and then swiftly deleting them! 😡 Enough of the positivity quotes and swipe ups to line your greedy pockets. Anyone who puts someone else at risk by breaching strict covid rules is a selfish, irresponsible idiot! (she is running a wedding shop and interacting with others which is so irresponsible). Wasn’t she a lawyer previously? She should understand all about law and rules. Her mantra should be ‘me, myself and I’ because she clearly only cares about herself. These instagrammers really should be held more accountable for what they are posting, like instant fines for not declaring gifted items, not declaring how much you are making from swipe ups, breaching social distancing rules 😂 Women like Becks are only online for the money and daily fake validations. Hit them where it hurts ie income streams and they would probably disappear overnight! #wishful thinking 💭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven't posted here for a while about Beggy. I genuinely think she needs help.

That stupid coated jeans story. She either has herself has a serious shopping addiction to be buying the same thing year on year or is very stupid to not realise that something that only lasts a year is probably not very good quality and maybe she should buy something else.

Or she thinks her viewers are really stupid (more likely) to believe such tit. Why not just say, I have these jeans which are great quality. They bring out similar every year, swipe up to buy blah blah blah instead of lying that she gets the same damn thing every year. Aren't her audience women who are over 30 (ish)? Why does she think we are all such mugs?

Reactions: 10
Tbh by the mere fact that she says she has to buy those jeans every year, suggests that maybe the quality is rubbish and they don’t last for one season! Doesn’t make me want to buy them - but then I’m not one of her gullible sheep. I don’t think they should be allowed to do swipe ups on anything they have not bought/ paid for/ actually wearing themselves. It’s such a DISHONEST way of making a few pounds from people.

Reactions: 8
I’m still shaking my head at this woman. She has no conscience at all - milking her followers to the last drop! a cushion? for pete’s sake, Burt’s bees? a mascara? can’t she just put them in her story without the AD/aff link? I feel so sorry for her because at the end of the day, she has to realize that she can’t take these material things (or the money she makes out of them) with her when she goes. She can preach kindness or smile or whatever nonsense she comes up until her fingers are gnarled but deep down she’s just plain greedy. She never thinks she has “enough”. Too much is never “enough”!

• Heart
I can’t get over how much she constantly covets more, she is literally never happy with her lot. She’s out for a riverside walk and she’s obsessing over the houses instead of just enjoying the moment. She lives in a mansion yet it’s still not enough. To the point where she’s now coveting a “dream home by the water” which is apparently her “#goal”

She’s working in her husband’s home office and she’s gazing at the light fitting wishing it was in her office. No matter where she is or what she’s doing, she’s perennially disappointed and seeking more.

She’s one of those people who will never be happy because all she knows is the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Reactions: 14
Her stories today make her face look embalmed 😂 so filtered, she looks plastic. This woman is deranged
I took these two screenshots of her and her mate last year because I could not believe how different they look when they don’t use a filter! (Sad I know I still have them on my camera roll 😬)

Attachments

• Wow
I took these two screenshots of her and her mate last year because I could not believe how different they look when they don’t use a filter! (Sad I know I still have them on my camera roll 😬)
Omg! I’m so glad you put those up. I’m really shocked. I follow buildingthemushroom too and was only thinking recently how she always looks perfectly made up. Becks always has a bloody filter on too and looks very blurred most of the time so for all we know she’s 5ft 1 and 15 stone with a black short haircut! 🤣🤣 I follow another home account who today put an unfiltered video up whilst talking about some skin care and she also must use a filter as she was very freckelie (she looked lovely). Why? I get young girls doing this crap (don’t agree with it though) but grown up women.

Reactions: 9
As Becks is such an advocate of positivity - I’m just going to leave this very interesting and enlightening article which details the psychology around why people post what they do here for you all to view! Think it sums her and the rest of these truly awful instagrammers up quite well 👍💛💛

• Heart
As Becks is such an advocate of positivity - I’m just going to leave this very interesting and enlightening article which details the psychology around why people post what they do here for you all to view! Think it sums her and the rest of these truly awful instagrammers up quite well 👍💛💛

This describes so many of these women on Instagram.

Very interesting and totally makes sense. Should we email it to Becs? She is definitely a “social media actor”. 🤣

• Haha

I saw this the other day and though it was quite apt for some of the insta huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.