The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hate that I want to know the inside scoop, but I do...

Accounts like Becks' are so bloody harmful to followers. At first glance, she's full of motivational quotes and positive chat about how you work hard, play hard and you should make the most of life and initially, it's quite a cheery account to follow. It's only when you've followed for a while that it becomes clear that her talk about being a busy 'businesswoman' who is juggling a career, being a mum and a home is all smoke and mirrors. Anyone who runs a business knows its impossible to do school runs, gym sessions, long dog walks, long boozy lunches AND do a full day's work let alone being home before 5 to cook a meal from scratch. She implies that her success is down to hard work, when actually, she never seems to be at work. She is constantly pout and preening in front of the mirror or by her pool with her ridiculous pointed-foot pose to show off all the gifted dresses, tops, leggings and shoes, and regularly encourages us to buy cheap tacky watches with swipe ups, while she always wears a Cartier or an iWatch.

I called her out on the lack of social distancing while they were on their boozy boat trip, and she's not only deleted it but blocked me and I can't tell you how much nicer my Insta feed is without her inane wittering about 'mask Monday' and 'her world' and the latest dog update. For me, she sums up all that's rotten about Instagram - there's no warmth, no compassion, just fake smiles and cold eyes.
Becks doesn’t want to hear the TRUTH. She preaches about how she values honesty and kindness, yet when someone points out that she is not only breaking official government social distancing / Covid rules, and is also risking not only herself, her family and anyone that comes into contact with her, she promptly deletes all evidence and deletes any comments that aren’t agreeable to her. It’s because she has an over-inflated opinion of herself, and doesn’t like to hear the truth. God forbid anyone that points out her flaws and utter selfishness during a pandemic that has killed thousands and is still killing and infecting people on a daily basis. Thinking instead of ones own enjoyment, cosying up and having fun with friends on a boat, and posting pictures in social media, as opposed to helping keep the population safe by socially distancing and not hugging.
At the end of the day, Becks won’t listen to the truth nor acknowledge it, because it would force her to actually take responsibility for her actions which she will never do - she’d much rather play the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes - she portrays a life which in practice is totally fictional. This is so unhealthy to her followers.

Reactions: 11
Oh I hate that I want to know the inside scoop, but I do...

Accounts like Becks' are so bloody harmful to followers. At first glance, she's full of motivational quotes and positive chat about how you work hard, play hard and you should make the most of life and initially, it's quite a cheery account to follow. It's only when you've followed for a while that it becomes clear that her talk about being a busy 'businesswoman' who is juggling a career, being a mum and a home is all smoke and mirrors. Anyone who runs a business knows its impossible to do school runs, gym sessions, long dog walks, long boozy lunches AND do a full day's work let alone being home before 5 to cook a meal from scratch. She implies that her success is down to hard work, when actually, she never seems to be at work. She is constantly pout and preening in front of the mirror or by her pool with her ridiculous pointed-foot pose to show off all the gifted dresses, tops, leggings and shoes, and regularly encourages us to buy cheap tacky watches with swipe ups, while she always wears a Cartier or an iWatch.

I called her out on the lack of social distancing while they were on their boozy boat trip, and she's not only deleted it but blocked me and I can't tell you how much nicer my Insta feed is without her inane wittering about 'mask Monday' and 'her world' and the latest dog update. For me, she sums up all that's rotten about Instagram - there's no warmth, no compassion, just fake smiles and cold eyes.
You have nailed this! You are right. I’m going to unfollow her too as I don’t need to watch and listen to all the crap she spouts. I don’t want to use people like her as benchmarks for how I should be living my life because as you say it’s all smokes and mirrors. I love Instagram for inspiration on homes and fashion etc but most of these influencers (becs, fashionablepan, and many others) are just not reality. The fashionablepan has apparently been trolled this week (which I don’t agree with) but I’m not surprise. The amount of gifts they get is simply disgusting and I’m amazed they have so many followers.

Reactions: 6
You have nailed this! You are right. I’m going to unfollow her too as I don’t need to watch and listen to all the crap she spouts. I don’t want to use people like her as benchmarks for how I should be living my life because as you say it’s all smokes and mirrors. I love Instagram for inspiration on homes and fashion etc but most of these influencers (becs, fashionablepan, and many others) are just not reality. The fashionablepan has apparently been trolled this week (which I don’t agree with) but I’m not surprise. The amount of gifts they get is simply disgusting and I’m amazed they have so many followers.
We have all hit the nail in the head. It’s all vulgar, vile and hideous. Surely her followers are mostly people who think she’s a joke. And those who don’t are either in an interaction team with her (where they agree to comment on one another’s posts) or really thick. Or
Maybe both.

Reactions: 9
She’s been gifted a white company advent calendar. bleeping unbelievable. I could scream. I’m done with them!

Ffs! She hinted about wanting this, just a couple of days ago. What Beggy Becky wants, it’s seems she gets. There are so many other people that deserve that calendar! NHS workers, shop workers.. what’s that old saying?’money goes to money’.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Well she is a shop worker! I wonder if she puts shop keeper as her profession?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs! She hinted about wanting this, just a couple of days ago. What Beggy Becky wants, it’s seems she gets. There are so many other people that deserve that calendar! NHS workers, shop workers.. what’s that old saying?’money goes to money’.
She got gifted one last year. The White Company need to re think who they send free tit to who can afford to but it themselves !!!

Reactions: 9
Well she is a shop worker! I wonder if she puts shop keeper as her profession?
No, as she constantly tells her ‘ fans’ she is a successful business owner! Her shop is a boutique. 😂 but works mostly from home😂

She’s been gifted a white company advent calendar. bleeping unbelievable. I could scream. I’m done with them!
I don't think she's been gifted that, that looks like a stock photo and she's putting up an aff link to it so has to mark it AD. I mean it's probably in the post as we speak but I think she's just getting in there early to get a head start on the aff link commission.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's been gifted that, that looks like a stock photo and she's putting up an aff link to it so has to mark it AD. I mean it's probably in the post as we speak but I think she's just getting in there early to get a head start on the aff link commission.
quite a lot of insta-hens were sent White Company freebies yesterday- Charlotte THTME was waving something around too 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think she is heavily hinting to the White Company for one ... it’s a stock photo and she saying got gifted one of these last year ... hint hint hint (where is my F**king gifted advent calendar this year!!!)

No doubt the PR girls for the white company will be sending her one today! I bloody hope not they should be sending them to the nurses that have influencer accounts ... they are out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh....the ‘formal sitting room’, the ‘family room’, the ‘laundry room!’
Not to mention the whole floor they didn’t realise they had! (??)
A massive show off on every level and very boring to boot (room!😩)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No Beggy the white company towels won’t be the softest towels I ever use as I won’t buy from a company that gives so much away for free to people who just simply don’t deserve it. Also how sad a life that instead of enjoying a Friday night with the kids and her world Mr D 🤮 instead she is running a pretend bath and showing her fake pretend life schilling for the white company.

Oh! ‘We built the library (room) from MDF’. Is that like ‘we’ did the panelling up the stairs and on the landing?!!!! Basically, the chippy did it because miss moneybags paid him to do it

Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking about this a lot today. Why do you think she provokes me so much??? Others are just as bad but somehow she really grates. How does she make you feel and why?

She so annoys me running on about her online shop and saying people who can’t get out etc need online food shopping so stop panic buying As she was missing 27 items, yet she took a delivery slot from someone who needs it and might not be able to get out/shielding complete contradiction. She actually triggers me so much. Her pain voice and entitlement

I’ve been thinking about this a lot today. Why do you think she provokes me so much??? Others are just as bad but somehow she really grates. How does she make you feel and why?
Oh she grated on me so much! Others are as bad yes but her falseness, self-absorption snd entitlement really boil my piss 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.