The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on 🤚🏼

Wirzel Gommadge is sharing Aff links to hair products 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come one ! She must be having a laugh !!!!

More free tit ! And surprise surprise it smells divine. Does she ever buy anything ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does her face look all wrong? Maybe she’s too thin? Maybe bad fillers or tox?
She's filtering herself to within an inch of her life. I bet if any of us ran into her swanning round TW we wouldn't recognise her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's filtering herself to within an inch of her life. I bet if any of us ran into her swanning round TW we wouldn't recognise her. 😂
Who are the people who message about her makeup. She filters herself so much you can't see the make up as she looks embalmed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories today make her face look embalmed 😂 so filtered, she looks plastic. This woman is deranged

Reactions: 6
Her eyes looked so much better before she put that mascara on. Why the heck she thinks spider leg eyelashes look good I don’t know. Awful makeup

She's frigging deluded if she thinks anyone's buying the B.S about people asking about her make up or skin care. That face isn't real. It's a fake face. She looks like a waxwork at Madame Tussards. The eyelashes are like some 60's throwback. She's ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for her. Poor love.. 😂😂😂😂😂

Those followers are probably actually only following with a smirk as her interaction and comments aren’t great despite the number of followers.

Reactions: 4
I agree...she has nearly 150k followers and yet the interaction is only a couple of hundreds. Advertisers take note. I think she’s followed because she’s like a train wreck and they just couldn’t look away, so they keep on watching😂

Reactions: 5
I might have this completely wrong it by not mentioning where the ghastly jumble sale items come from, is she not doing the labels a disservice? I get that They want you to swipe up, but so many people won’t and will never know where they are from

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.