The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took these two screenshots of her and her mate last year because I could not believe how different they look when they don’t use a filter! (Sad I know I still have them on my camera roll 😬)
The sun spots on Beggy is shocking ! She’s the filter queens.

Reactions: 4

I saw this the other day and though it was quite apt for some of the insta huns.
💯 percent this!!! All the insta huns do it! The more they do it, the more it becomes acceptable and ‘normal’.

I know some instagrammers will say that Tattle is full of trolls, but I see other people like myself who are just fed up of people portraying everyday fakeness, the misuse of filters, the gifted lifestyles, using kids as cash cows etc etc. If no one says anything, this madness will continue and the younger generation will follow in their parents footsteps, having no values or morals, thinking that a career on social media is more lucrative, and being liked by strangers is more important than real relationships and friendships. I believe you should speak out about these issues. Disagreeing with someone is not being a troll, it’s human nature. We don’t agree with politicians, work colleagues etc but they don’t call people trolls or ‘delete’ negative comments. I agree there is a small minority of people who can be vile online and yes they are trolls. But they are the minority, and if you decide to publicise your life online for the whole world to view, you need to be prepared that you will attract all sorts of personalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haven't posted here for a while about Beggy. I genuinely think she needs help.

That stupid coated jeans story. She either has herself has a serious shopping addiction to be buying the same thing year on year or is very stupid to not realise that something that only lasts a year is probably not very good quality and maybe she should buy something else.

Or she thinks her viewers are really stupid (more likely) to believe such tit. Why not just say, I have these jeans which are great quality. They bring out similar every year, swipe up to buy blah blah blah instead of lying that she gets the same damn thing every year. Aren't her audience women who are over 30 (ish)? Why does she think we are all such mugs?
And to be honest given the volume of clothes she has they can’t be worn that often, do if they only last a year when worn so infrequently then they really don’t fare well!!!!

Reactions: 3
The delivery of cakes and biscuits that she shared on Friday was an undeclared gift. Other instamums have also received them.

How can Beggy Bex’s sit in her mansion and receive free food when there is so much child poverty at the moment? I genuinely cannot understand how she can be comfortable with herself ?

It’s just deplorable

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she was going on a bit yesterday about having two very exciting guests round. Must have said two about twenty times just so we were sure she wasn’t breaking the new lockdown rules. IMO though I bet there was no social distancing. Certainly not from the table settings. I know the rules are not clear but surely dinner parties could be taking a back seat whilst we try and get the country back..... don’t worry none of this applies to Beggy.

Reactions: 10
Yes she mentioned the number 2 a bit too much that it did come across as suspicious. She clearly doesn’t care about covid rules though - that was evident when she posted the 2 photos of her cuddling her mate and then swiftly deleted them realising what she had shown!
If those cakes were an undeclared gift then she really is taking the biscuit 😉😡

Reactions: 6
💯 percent this!!! All the insta huns do it! The more they do it, the more it becomes acceptable and ‘normal’.

I know some instagrammers will say that Tattle is full of trolls, but I see other people like myself who are just fed up of people portraying everyday fakeness, the misuse of filters, the gifted lifestyles, using kids as cash cows etc etc. If no one says anything, this madness will continue and the younger generation will follow in their parents footsteps, having no values or morals, thinking that a career on social media is more lucrative, and being liked by strangers is more important than real relationships and friendships. I believe you should speak out about these issues. Disagreeing with someone is not being a troll, it’s human nature. We don’t agree with politicians, work colleagues etc but they don’t call people trolls or ‘delete’ negative comments. I agree there is a small minority of people who can be vile online and yes they are trolls. But they are the minority, and if you decide to publicise your life online for the whole world to view, you need to be prepared that you will attract all sorts of personalities.
I totally agree with you! Very well put x

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest post? Banging on about that hideous light. It’s so ugly, bet she paid a fortune for the tacky thing. I think her entire house looks cheap and so dated. Basic Becks 😂

Anyone else think she was going on a bit yesterday about having two very exciting guests round. Must have said two about twenty times just so we were sure she wasn’t breaking the new lockdown rules. IMO though I bet there was no social distancing. Certainly not from the table settings. I know the rules are not clear but surely dinner parties could be taking a back seat whilst we try and get the country back..... don’t worry none of this applies to Beggy.
so true... if you look at her video showing off the cluttered table, it looks like it’s set for 8...

Reactions: 5
The woman is psychotic. Now she’s sharing a book about her MIL and stating how sad she is they can’t visit grandad Doyle. The entire Doyle family can’t stand her from her day one, the MIL wasn’t even talking to Becks when she passed away!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The woman is psychotic. Now she’s sharing a book about her MIL and stating how sad she is they can’t visit grandad Doyle. The entire Doyle family can’t stand her from her day one, the MIL wasn’t even talking to Becks when she passed away!
Wow really, do you know why they weren’t talking? I bet they found her a nightmare

Reactions: 4
They weren’t talking because she was fed up of Becks making ‘Mr D’ work his arse off whilst referring to herself as ‘practically a single mum’ all the time. They never liked her though because she’s a total witch and even Mr D himself said if it wasn’t for the kids he’d divorce her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They weren’t talking because she was fed up of Becks making ‘Mr D’ work his arse off whilst referring to herself as ‘practically a single mum’ all the time. They never liked her though because she’s a total witch and even Mr D himself said if it wasn’t for the kids he’d divorce her.
How do you know all that?

Reactions: 1
Because I know them.
Oh I hate that I want to know the inside scoop, but I do...

Accounts like Becks' are so bloody harmful to followers. At first glance, she's full of motivational quotes and positive chat about how you work hard, play hard and you should make the most of life and initially, it's quite a cheery account to follow. It's only when you've followed for a while that it becomes clear that her talk about being a busy 'businesswoman' who is juggling a career, being a mum and a home is all smoke and mirrors. Anyone who runs a business knows its impossible to do school runs, gym sessions, long dog walks, long boozy lunches AND do a full day's work let alone being home before 5 to cook a meal from scratch. She implies that her success is down to hard work, when actually, she never seems to be at work. She is constantly pout and preening in front of the mirror or by her pool with her ridiculous pointed-foot pose to show off all the gifted dresses, tops, leggings and shoes, and regularly encourages us to buy cheap tacky watches with swipe ups, while she always wears a Cartier or an iWatch.

I called her out on the lack of social distancing while they were on their boozy boat trip, and she's not only deleted it but blocked me and I can't tell you how much nicer my Insta feed is without her inane wittering about 'mask Monday' and 'her world' and the latest dog update. For me, she sums up all that's rotten about Instagram - there's no warmth, no compassion, just fake smiles and cold eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.