The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her about her panelling job she is getting done because she keeps saying "we" primed "we" painted making it out like her and the husband were doing it. So she replied no our carpenter is doing it but I measured it all out. Yeah right like you did that yourself. šŸ™Š

Reactions: 7
She did the same when they panelled the landing. She kept using the royal ā€œweā€ when everyone knew it was one of their staff doing it! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I hate what she has become. I used to like her - she was kind and humble and relatable. Now? No. How can she think that anybody apart from other wannabes would want her life?

Reactions: 6
The house build has had a much needed break away with the fam! It really annoys me that these rich instagrammers can just go on luxury breaks when most of us are scraping by. Youā€™d think she had a stressful job the way she harps on šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't mind her but I find it odd the incessant comments on Olivia Bowen's house account and some other people who I just couldn't see her mixing with!?
itā€™s to gain more followers. The account with the highest following is usually seen first on pictures

Reactions: 3
The house build has had a much needed break away with the fam! It really annoys me that these rich instagrammers can just go on luxury breaks when most of us are scraping by. Youā€™d think she had a stressful job the way she harps on šŸ˜‚
Clueless and distasteful, but thatā€™s her all over.

Us poor peasants must just watch and admire. So called small businesses owner ? Struggling Begs? Mummyā€™s businesses guys , itā€™s all fog! Furlough all the staff than treat yourself to this. Bell end

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t begrudge her and her family for taking a break. What I abhor is her insensitivity plastering her luxury weekend over social media at a time like this when so many people have either lost their jobs, are furloughed or trying to make ends meet! And for all her drivel about kindness, she just proved to be a most inconsiderate and cruel person. But I am a believer that you will reap what you sowed!

itā€™s to gain more followers. The account with the highest following is usually seen first on pictures
She may also be a member of an engagement pod, where they all agree to comment on each otherā€™s posts. They often all say the same thing, every time. I noticed that they almost always use a coloured heart at the end of the comment too

Ive had to unfollow again. Ive neen to slaughter and couldnt afford to stay there. Yes im jealous that she gets a free pr break. Wonder if her pr is still blagging freebies for her on twitter

Why do all these floggers churn out the same crap. "Thought id just pop on" what do they think they are popping on

• Heart
Tiny writing - Press trip? WTF - Sheā€™s now a member of the press pack?
Jesus!!! I missed that! What on earth are these businesses thinking? Why not give weekend breaks to doctors or nurses etc and then put it on their own accounts do people can see it. That would be much better publicity for them than giving it to rich middle class jerks like her. bleeping fuming šŸ˜¤

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I am lucky enough to be able to afford to stay at these hotels but firstly I never would as they are too stuffy and secondly I never would when they gift free nights away to no mark ā€˜influencersā€™. They are desperate to get people back into their hotels but IMO this is not the right way to do it. As someone above says give some nurses a free stay away and that would go viral and give them more
Brownie points than giving free stays to freeloaders who donā€™t deserve it. I also donā€™t like making comments about the kids but I know my 14 yr old son would have 40 fits if I was putting this tit about our family on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am lucky enough to be able to afford to stay at these hotels but firstly I never would as they are too stuffy and secondly I never would when they gift free nights away to no mark ā€˜influencersā€™. They are desperate to get people back into their hotels but IMO this is not the right way to do it. As someone above says give some nurses a free stay away and that would go viral and give them more
Brownie points than giving free stays to freeloaders who donā€™t deserve it. I also donā€™t like making comments about the kids but I know my 14 yr old son would have 40 fits if I was putting this tit about our family on Instagram.
My 13 year old would be furious too! I am so tempted to comment and see you f she blocks me!

Ive had to unfollow again. Ive neen to slaughter and couldnt afford to stay there. Yes im jealous that she gets a free pr break. Wonder if her pr is still blagging freebies for her on twitter

Why do all these floggers churn out the same crap. "Thought id just pop on" what do they think they are popping on
Pop on Love it šŸ¤£ most of these are constantly active on the gram šŸ™„

Has anyone else noted the irony of the photo with the ā€œstay homeā€ sign? šŸ˜‚ That lack of self-awareness made me laugh hard. Sheā€™s such a dick.

• Heart
Itā€™s wrong to give someone like this a free break (has she still got a pr company working on her behalf to bag the freebies?). Shame on that hotel. I love staying at nice hotels, but when they give breaks away to families like her who can clearly afford it, Iā€™m put off staying there. It would have been better to give it away to a family more deserving. Would have been a ā€˜kindā€™ touch or indeed how about Becks giving it away to someone / a family who needs it more? That would be more charitable. People like her will never change. Out for what they can get as long as it benefits them.

Itā€™s very annoying. Iā€™ve stayed at quite a few of the places sheā€™s been given trips to - the tiger lodge, Ragdale Hall etc and I will now actively avoid these places. The tiger lodge was Ā£1000/night when I stayed there and Iā€™m not prepared to pay that when someone else who can afford to spend it is given it for free. If she had a decent bone in her body she would donate these trips to children who would never get these opportunities. There were children of frontline NHS workers on the news recently who hasnā€™t seen their parents for 3 months as they had been staying away to protect their family. They deserve a break, not some stuck up, privileged woman who has bought a load of followers.

Reactions: 10
She has some neck calling that sponsored stay a ā€œpress tripā€ -is she actually stupid and doesnā€™t realise press trips are for journalists or is she so deluded that she thinks sheā€™s one of them? Sorely tempted to call her out on this crap!

Trying to think what makes me most livid about these influenzas and their beggy privileged lives (after all this is the reason we watch them, not because we actually like them or aspire to be them), and I think itā€™s the implication that they somehow deserve what they get gifted, or that they have suffered hardship and so the gift or luxury is merited. In this case we are supposed to be happy for Beggy because sheā€™s had a hard time during lockdown. She feels so much better now, and it was ā€˜just what was neededā€™ for her hugely lavished upon family, who are indulged, spoilt and entitled beyond any comprehension. Iā€™m sure I would have found lockdown all the more bearable with a swimming pool, indoor gym, huge garden, secure income or money in the bank. And I could go on!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.