The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just proves she really has nothing to do with running that so called business ! It’s like it’s nothing to do with her. Just get mummy to give you more money. The staff will be back. God forbid she will ever do a full weeks work when all this is over.

She has zero idea of the real world. Thousands dying and she’s showing her favourite lip balm. People can’t get food stuck indoors and she’s showing her outdoor by the pool dinner the gross
( although she thinks he’s a hunk 🤮) husband has badly cooked.

Oh and she got permission to share endless child images ? Sorry Thought you were the adult ? Disgrace.

Reactions: 5

Oh and she got permission to share endless child images ? Sorry Thought you were the adult ? Disgrace.
I think this is a little unfair - people always comment about instgrammers exploiting their kids etc. I think it’s a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Personally I think it’s great that she’s asked her kids before posting (on the assumption the post was being honest). Even though they are still children and she’s the adult they are still entitled to their privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this is a little unfair - people always comment about instgrammers exploiting their kids etc. I think it’s a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Personally I think it’s great that she’s asked her kids before posting (on the assumption the post was being honest). Even though they are still children and she’s the adult they are still entitled to their privacy.
A little unfair ? What a sheltered life you do lead. Don’t share images of your children for any perve to save and share. Full stop. This has been discussed in detail on the family threads by people who have to deal with sickos online.

They are children! This women will share anything for a free gift! This is the women who let her 10 year old watch Pretty Woman ! She’s a moron.

Reactions: 6
A little unfair ? What a sheltered life you do lead. Don’t share images of your children for any perve to save and share. Full stop. This has been discussed in detail on the family threads by people who have to deal with sickos online.

They are children! This women will share anything for a free gift! This is the women who let her 10 year old watch Pretty Woman ! She’s a moron.
Just checked the age rating for pretty woman, it's a 15. There is one scene that I'd be concerned about a 10 year old watching, and that's the blow job one. If it was made now, it would be a 12. Not defending her as she's a prick but I would have more to worry about than a ten year old watching pretty woman.

Reactions: 2

IMO they should not have been asked as the thought of posting it should never have entered her head. The children will have no real concept that these images are out there in the world now forever for all to see. The long term ramifications for them we have yet to see in real terms as we have yet to see the impact this oversharing will have on the world in the future. As someone who is involved in recruitment in the field I work in (law) we delve into social media quite deeply when checking candidates.

For someone with terrible hair and a face shape akin to a horse, she has a very inflated opinion of herself. Endless selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that’s not what a classic narcissist looks like, IDK what is. She’ also fond of doing a selfie either with a maniacal smile or that hateful (IMO) boomerang thing 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are a few Instagrammers who seem so out of touch with the situation at the moment and Becks has to be the queen of the brash, crass and insensitive. Today's post about how the sunshine dancing off the crystals in her chandelier made her so happy just strikes such a crappy chord. There's no doubt that the good weather gives us all a lift, but do you have to brag about a chandelier when so many are losing their loved ones, their incomes, their businesses...

I did wonder if she just represents herself badly and actually was really quite worried about the situation, so I read back over her posts about her worry about her business and how terrified she was, but just then days later, she was spending hundreds of pounds on a dog memorial garden next to her swimming pool.

What ever happened to Mr D's alleged expenses fraud?

Reactions: 9
There are a few Instagrammers who seem so out of touch with the situation at the moment and Becks has to be the queen of the brash, crass and insensitive. Today's post about how the sunshine dancing off the crystals in her chandelier made her so happy just strikes such a crappy chord. There's no doubt that the good weather gives us all a lift, but do you have to brag about a chandelier when so many are losing their loved ones, their incomes, their businesses...

I did wonder if she just represents herself badly and actually was really quite worried about the situation, so I read back over her posts about her worry about her business and how terrified she was, but just then days later, she was spending hundreds of pounds on a dog memorial garden next to her swimming pool.

What ever happened to Mr D's alleged expenses fraud?
What’s this about expenses fraud? Please tell me more!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Essential was it for Trevor to enter her private property during the pandemic to do the garden ? And she was helping him shift the stuff with her children ? Great example of non essential work being carried out. Instagramers don’t have to social distance ?

My garden 2 weeks ago was having a deck built at the end and a fence but due to the government guidelines my gardener cancelled. My garden is twice the size of her garden and I wasn’t helping !

And before her fan ( or her pipes up) this is clearly a breach !

Reactions: 7
What’s this about expenses fraud? Please tell me more!!!
Earlier on in the thread, someone who knows the Doyle family said that he'd been suspended while they investigated some dubious expenses... not sure what's happened with that, but there doesn't seem to be any mention at all about Mr D working during lockdown...?

Reactions: 2
The country is on lockdown and this dick has got her landscaper over doing work, not only that but she and the kids are helping him.
she is unreal

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lets hope none of them become unwell as you can’t be plastering it all over social media then expect sympathy when you’ve ignored the advice.

Has this woman got any grip on reality?? She can’t bear the thought of another 3 weeks on lockdown whilst swanning about her mansion with swimming pool?!? Don’t to mention flouting the guidance and getting well over 10k steps a day walking precious Bertie boo. And that chicken pie did anyone actually ask for the recipe? It looks like some my dog would of puked up 🤢 surprised it wasn’t a swipe up aff link

• Heart
Has this woman got any grip on reality?? She can’t bear the thought of another 3 weeks on lockdown whilst swanning about her mansion with swimming pool?!? Don’t to mention flouting the guidance and getting well over 10k steps a day walking precious Bertie boo. And that chicken pie did anyone actually ask for the recipe? It looks like some my dog would of puked up 🤢 surprised it wasn’t a swipe up aff link
To be fair to her I can get about 5000 steps around the house cooking etc according to my steps app. Also if you jog 10,000 steps in an hour is completely doable!

Swipe up guys !

For someone with terrible hair and a face shape akin to a horse, she has a very inflated opinion of herself. Endless selfies.
She’s now sharing hair products ? Telling us NOT an AD! No tit Sherlock! Nobody would pay you to share hair products ! I’d rather shave my head than have your Barnet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Imagine taking hair product recommendations from her. I’d be more inclined to listen to Duncan Goodhew. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.