The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely cant get over how long she can talk into her phone about utter shite. I mean she acts like she is talking to 'you lot' and 'hoping we've all had a good day etc.' All while giggling at her own stories. But the reality is she is talking to her own reflection. About herself. Its actually bleeping frightening.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely cant get over how long she can talk into her phone about utter shite. I mean she acts like she is talking to 'you lot' and 'hoping we've all had a good day etc.' All while giggling at her own stories. But the reality is she is talking to her own reflection. About herself. Its actually bleeping frightening.
She’s insane.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually hilarious, when I watch stories I am actually laughing at the sheer stupidity of it. Stories was great before full facial chatting about shite....

• Haha
How and why postpone the holiday, if it was booked and paid for how easy is it to shift flights and accommodation?!

Reactions: 2
Or did she not get the free ski clothes, passes, discounts she was hoping for? Anyone checked twitter for requests? 😉

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit late from yesterday’s stories which for the most part were all quotes and verses about unhappy, bitter and unkind people. Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Here’s one for you Rebecca, from Karla Grime

“A narcissist paints a picture of herself as being the victim or innocent in all aspects. She will be offended by the truth. But what is done in the dark will come to light. Time has a way of showing people’s true colors.”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im a bit sick of all the insta floggers using the sad news about caroline flack to try to stop the freedom of speech. I didnt read any of carolines social media so dont know if she was trolled. Most of the insta floggers/beggars in my opinion dont get trolled they just accuse anyone who doesnt kiss their arses with being a troll. The troll definition needs explaining to them.

Knew she would turn this very sad news today around to be all about her. It's not about you today Becks. And IMHO it's more to do with press intrusion, unfair reporting and a trial by press as has been stated by her management team. The term tolling needs to be defined. Calling someone out because they advertise something as if they love and use it but then you blatantly see they never use that item, or saying you don't like the way they falsely label posts does not make you a troll. In the bigger picture I see accounts like hers as actually being to blame for portraying a false reality, thereby causing alot of people to feel depressed and inadequate. And let's have it right the lovely Becks has done her fair share of name calling, anyone who dares to question her is labeled pond scum I seem to remember. Oh and the "they don't have" proper" jobs" was used a fair bit as well.......bridal boutique owner obvs is a real job, working the checkout in sainsburys or cleaning her s##t off the toilet is, I would guess not.

Social media has a big part to play, everything is curated for decent content and suggests “perfection”. It’s all so false and misleading.
The reason for followers dm’ing and commenting or joining tattle to voice their opinions is because people are becoming tired of deceit and false glamour being portrayed.
Celebrity lives were probably easier when you were on tv, in mags and doing interviews, then going home and shutting the door. Now they are open to conversation 24/7 because they also choose to share more of their lives on insta and Twitter to ensure they get more and more coverage.
Even personalities who no longer perform and would ordinarily have gone by the wayside stay in the spotlight because of their accounts. They open themselves up to criticism by being available on apps.

Reactions: 8
Knew she would turn this very sad news today around to be all about her. It's not about you today Becks.Calling someone out because they advertise something as if they love and use it but then you blatantly see they never use that item, or saying you don't like the way they falsely label posts does not make you a troll. In the bigger picture I see accounts like hers as actually being to blame for portraying a false reality, thereby causing alot of people to feel depressed and inadequate. And let's have it right the lovely Becks has done her fair share of name calling, anyone who dares to question her is labeled pond scum I seem to remember. Oh and the "they don't have" proper" jobs" was used a fair bit as well.......bridal boutique owner obvs is a real job, working the checkout in sainsburys or cleaning her s##t off the toilet is, I would guess not.
Couldn’t have said it better:love: I have to bold those parts for emphasis especially since her favorite word is “kindness”.Calling people pond scum is worst than any curse she can dream on.It is the tit of humanity. I laughed at her virtue-signaling, holier-than-thou attitude to express moral outrage as pure hypocrisy. Her main concern is not the issue or with changing minds but in displaying herself in the best possible light.

Reactions: 8
Knew these influencers would make it about them. It sickens me it really does. Have some empathy and shut the duck up woman!

Reactions: 9
Managed to get off tattle after hours to briefly check out insta 😂. Saw two influencers claire totman and cloud interiors saying theyd never looked at tattle but begging ppl to sign a petition to ban tattle because its full of horrid bitchy women. How can they want to ban something theyd never looked at. I so want to respond to say the real reason why we are on here to expose their begging/flogging tricks but i know theres no point because it just gets scrubbed and i will get blocked. Dont get me wrong i hate trolls but most of tattle arent like that. They just want total censorship of everyone 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Managed to get off tattle after hours to briefly check out insta 😂. Saw two influencers claire totman and cloud interiors saying theyd never looked at tattle but begging ppl to sign a petition to ban tattle because its full of horrid bitchy women. How can they want to ban something theyd never looked at. I so want to respond to say the real reason why we are on here to expose their begging/flogging tricks but i know theres no point because it just gets scrubbed and i will get blocked. Dont get me wrong i hate trolls but most of tattle arent like that. They just want total censorship of everyone 😠
that doesn’t solve the problem. people will migrate to a different platform; reddit, twitter or another public/private forum. These instagrammers are aiming for the influencer/ public figure life by their own choice, if they don’t want to be a topic of conversation they should privatised their accounts. simple really.

Isn’t cloud interiors friends with Berkshire.build? She’s another one who yesterday posted a photo of her bedroom with the caption below stating ‘kindness.costs nothing. Means everything’ (photos features previously gifted and AD gifted). I felt like saying yes kindness of gifted items doesn't cost you a thing does it? She was clearly jumping on the kindness bandwagon yesterday, and I thought it was in very poor taste - it’s always about them. The problem with it all is that they take and take but you don’t see them giving. That is an act of kindness. Showing off your latest purchase or gifted product is not a kind act. It’s not doing something for someone else - it’s purely for yourself, as are ADs and swipe ups. As for cloud interiors saying she hasn’t been on here I cannot believe that for a second. You wouldn’t sign something if you haven't actually viewed it for yourself. I’ll leave you with a post written by lime goss that was featured on tattle yesterday - it sums up quite eloquently why people are on here and why we must talk about influencers and Instagram being monetised.

We all need to sign a petition to make these influencers more accountable for their actions.

• Haha
Isn’t cloud interiors friends with Berkshire.build? She’s another one who yesterday posted a photo of her bedroom with the caption below stating ‘kindness.costs nothing. Means everything’ (photos features previously gifted and AD gifted). I felt like saying yes kindness of gifted items doesn't cost you a thing does it? She was clearly jumping on the kindness bandwagon yesterday, and I thought it was in very poor taste - it’s always about them. The problem with it all is that they take and take but you don’t see them giving. That is an act of kindness. Showing off your latest purchase or gifted product is not a kind act. It’s not doing something for someone else - it’s purely for yourself, as are ADs and swipe ups. As for cloud interiors saying she hasn’t been on here I cannot believe that for a second. You wouldn’t sign something if you haven't actually viewed it for yourself. I’ll leave you with a post written by lime goss that was featured on tattle yesterday - it sums up quite eloquently why people are on here and why we must talk about influencers and Instagram being monetised.

We all need to sign a petition to make these influencers more accountable for their actions.

Exactly this........ All these insta huns jumping on the bandwagon, and everyone single one of them down to a man has at some point spoken out and name called etc etc. Its hypocrisy at its finest. And another situation that they will use to their marketing advantage.

I laughed at these so-called “influencers/instagrammers” with their self-righteous indignation! And asking their followers to sign a petition to close down a website that calls out their actions! As IF!! They put themselves in public, reap all the benefits of the platform (gifts, ads, toting their business) mostly through their greediness and then wonder why people are not kind to them?? Talk about delusions! I’m glad websites like this exist because it rocks their boat, makes them uneasy.👍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.