The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, I believe something has happened to Mr D. This is the first time in a long long while where she didn’t populate her stories on and on, mostly speaking in front of her phone. The past few days, she either didn’t post at all or her stories were about dogs/walking.

Reactions: 3
"people will throw stones at you, don't throw them back. Collect them all and build an empire"

Latest story LOL

I believe the actual story is SUSPENSION
Only suspension or is he suspended while he is investigated. Expenses fraud would be really frowned upon and for a senior member of the team.

Reactions: 3
"people will throw stones at you, don't throw them back. Collect them all and build an empire"

Latest story LOL

Oh dear that won't fit in well with the Tunbridge Wells set.

Reactions: 6
If anything was happening at home, you’d think she would stop with the social media posts and updates, talking at strangers and concentrate on family instead.

Reactions: 5
Surely now it's out there and on here..... We all know she reads this....... She'll either have to come clean and explain what's going on or switch off completely?

Latest story LOL

Talks about building an empire 🤣 it’s still all about power and self fulfilment with her isn’t it? How about talking less and doing more? Try and help others rather than yourself?

It’s half-term starting tomorrow according to her. She’s being extra careful - no mention of their ski trip which I suppose is occurring starting this weekend. In the past, she continually blabbed about any forthcoming trips even showing her packing. This time nothing. She must have regretted spewing about their ski trip in light of Mr D’s current situation!

Reactions: 10
Me thinks trying just a bit too hard ! ♥ Oh your perfect life blah blah blah ! For Christ sake hubby is no oil painting 🖼 who has a photo shoot done like that ? He really makes me feel 🤢 he’s gross

Me thinks trying just a bit too hard ! ♥ Oh your perfect life blah blah blah ! For Christ sake hubby is no oil painting 🖼 who has a photo shoot done like that ? He really makes me feel 🤢 he’s gross
Trying SO hard! She makes out he's Brad Pitt 😂 wishing chinny chin chin and vinegar loafers a very happy valentines ❤

• Haha
Seriously? You strike me as a very bitter, nasty person.
I understand that the way she portrays herself and the constant swipe ups and ads are really annoying to those of us who have to work a full week and clean our own houses without private domestic help, but do you have to resort to personal, nasty comments about her chin?! I actually think that her and her husband are really attractive, and I think you are being really spiteful.
This is exactly the way Becks would have written it. People are not jealous because they work a "full week" or jealous that they are "without private domestic help", they just think she is a pompous ass who is completely self obsessed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is exactly the way Becks would have written it. People are not jealous because they work a "full week" or jealous that they are "without private domestic help", they just think she is a pompous ass who is completely self obsessed.
I see "just me" comment is no longer on here. Ive thought in the past some "new member" quotes are very defensive of the gorgeous becks and her equally gorgeous husband 😂 i do wish she would get him some new clothes instead of his pink shorts and horrid shoes - maybe they could be classed as an expense for when he is trying to impress new clients 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was probably reported to the moderators, so they removed it.
I think we can dish about these influencers/instagrams without dishing on each other.

Reactions: 4
I see "just me" comment is no longer on here. Ive thought in the past some "new member" quotes are very defensive of the gorgeous becks and her equally gorgeous husband 😂 i do wish she would get him some new clothes instead of his pink shorts and horrid shoes - maybe they could be classed as an expense for when he is trying to impress new clients 😂
Clearly no money left to spend on poor Mr D - same pink shorts and same loafers whilst Mrs D shows off her new walk in wardrobe with shoes galore.

She’s gone private now so I can’t snoop. I had to unfollow- she’s just so naff .

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t this bleeping woman pay for anything???? Who are these bellends that keep sending her free tit?? FFS STOPPPPP!!!!

Omg she’s so transparent!! Becks, dahling, kindly eff orf!!! twit

Reactions: 7
It’s half-term starting tomorrow according to her. She’s being extra careful - no mention of their ski trip which I suppose is occurring starting this weekend. In the past, she continually blabbed about any forthcoming trips even showing her packing. This time nothing. She must have regretted spewing about their ski trip in light of Mr D’s current situation!
So has the ski trip been postponed??? To Easter! That’s late to go isn’t it!!!!!

how quick was she back on with her drivel about her day stories - she’s watching for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.