The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The allegations relating to her husband were made by people who came on to tattle and who stated that they knew them personally. Companies will deal with facts, and if there is clear evidence of fiddling expenses that has been handed over to them then Iā€™m sure an investigation will take place. Mr D will have to dispute those allegations. There could be many reasons why her account is private, this being one of them plus also trying to uncover which of their friends have been coming on here to disclose information. Trouble with putting yourself out there so publicly on social media, is that word does get around, and like Iā€™ve said before, any one can see what Becks writes. This could be Mr Dā€™s boss, colleagues, work associates, clients, parents at the school, neighbours - anyone - people talk and that is a fact, plus itā€™s a small world. She clearly doesnā€™t want to share her amazing ā€˜mostly giftedā€™ lifestyle publicly anymore

Reactions: 10
Debbie went private on Instagram after all the drugs business with her boyfriend and now when anyone starts a new thread on here about her, it's removed because she's now considered a private account and therefore not up for discussion (at least I think that's why they keep getting removed). Maybe she's hoping to get all trace of Mr D's allegations removed from here by doing the same thing.
Oh i get what you mean now - slaps forehead, sorry

Reactions: 2
The allegations relating to her husband were made by people who came on to tattle and who stated that they knew them personally. Companies will deal with facts, and if there is clear evidence of fiddling expenses that has been handed over to them then Iā€™m sure an investigation will take place. Mr D will have to dispute those allegations. There could be many reasons why her account is private, this being one of them plus also trying to uncover which of their friends have been coming on here to disclose information. Trouble with putting yourself out there so publicly on social media, is that word does get around, and like Iā€™ve said before, any one can see what Becks writes. This could be Mr Dā€™s boss, colleagues, work associates, clients, parents at the school, neighbours - anyone - people talk and that is a fact, plus itā€™s a small world. She clearly doesnā€™t want to share her amazing ā€˜mostly giftedā€™ lifestyle publicly anymore
Thank duck for that, coz i donā€™t wanna see her ugly mug and pointy chin showing off swathes of gifted tit!
Reactions: 4
With regards to the ā€œgiftedā€ and ā€œadsā€ - she will probably retain the companies that previously worked with her but she wonā€™t be getting new ones anymore or those previous companies will be reluctant to work with her again because she will have limited audience. Thatā€™s the disadvantage of having a private account. The question is - with her greediness and narcissism, will this last?

Thank duck for that, coz i donā€™t wanna see her ugly mug and pointy chin showing off swathes of gifted tit!
It will cut her income being private because surely her current followers have wised up to her swipe ups by now.

Reactions: 5
It will cut her income being private because surely her current followers have wised up to her swipe ups by now.
Letā€™s hope so! The woman clearly needs to do something better with her time. Maybe she could volunteer her time to spend with older adults or help the homeless? Oh wait, her narcissism will stop her āœ‹

• Heart
Debbie went private on Instagram after all the drugs business with her boyfriend and now when anyone starts a new thread on here about her, it's removed because she's now considered a private account and therefore not up for discussion (at least I think that's why they keep getting removed). Maybe she's hoping to get all trace of Mr D's allegations removed from here by doing the same thing.
I asked a question this morning and they removed it yet others here are discussing it so not sure why it was removed actually.

Reactions: 2
Letā€™s hope so! The woman clearly needs to do something better with her time. Maybe she could volunteer her time to spend with older adults or help the homeless? Oh wait, her narcissism will stop her āœ‹
Or she could spend more time with her children without permanently being on her phone recording weird selfie videos and taking family photos for the World Wide Web to see which should be kept private in my opinion. Stop showing off Becks

Reactions: 6
What is the point putting it private? šŸ˜‚ id get it if she had a small following but she has 120,000 followers..the woman is dense šŸ˜†

That is a complete and utter lie. 14 renovations? This is her 2nd proper one (the first was hardly a renovation). What a crock. Even for Becks that is a pretty outrageous lie to tell. It's fair to say things are not going well in the Wedding Biz, hence why there has been no mention of it's roaring success lately. Watch this space..
Iā€™ve just found this article which suggests just like her friend had stated previously, that this house renovation was her second one. In all her interviews, Becks has boasted that she has renovated 4 homes (apart from the quote in the Irish times which had her down as completing a whopping14!). So either her a) her friend is wrong, b) there are mis-prints in all the interviews she has done (and there are quite a few!) or c) Becks has brain fog and canā€™t quite remember how many houses she has renovated....stretching the truth springs to mind šŸ¤”

The point I am trying to make, is that people look up to people like Becks and other so called influencers. They buy the things they recommend built on trust and believing they have some sort of connection with them, because they share their life stories with them. However, these sort of discrepancies show that you should not hang on to every word an influencer says. On social media, and especially Insta, the truth can be distorted to suit..those squares only represent what that influencer wants you to see. Behind the scenes can be a whole different ball game.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just found this article which suggests just like her friend had stated previously, that this house renovation was her second one. In all her interviews, Becks has boasted that she has renovated 4 homes (apart from the quote in the Irish times which had her down as completing a whopping14!). So either her a) her friend is wrong, b) there are mis-prints in all the interviews she has done (and there are quite a few!) or c) Becks has brain fog and canā€™t quite remember how many houses she has renovated....stretching the truth springs to mind šŸ¤”

The point I am trying to make, is that people look up to people like Becks and other so called influencers. They buy the things they recommend built on trust and believing they have some sort of connection with them, because they share their life stories with them. However, these sort of discrepancies show that you should not hang on to every word an influencer says. On social media, and especially Insta, the truth can be distorted to suit..those squares only represent what that influencer wants you to see. Behind the scenes can be a whole different ball game.
Her old house was in "25 beautiful homes" a few years ago. The current house looks very similar inside

So itā€™s only three refurbished houses including the current one as one of the previous ownerships was a new build house already!

Reactions: 1
So itā€™s only three refurbished houses including the current one as one of the previous o
That is a complete and utter lie. 14 renovations? This is her 2nd proper one (the first was hardly a renovation). What a crock. Even for Becks that is a pretty outrageous lie to tell. It's fair to say things are not going well in the Wedding Biz, hence why there has been no mention of it's roaring success lately. Watch this space..
I think if you take into account what Becksā€™ friend @88354 has said about this house being the Doyleā€™s 2nd ā€˜realā€™ renovation (you canā€™t count a new build townhouse as a renovation project, if so then I did one of those 15 years ago šŸ˜‚), then she has only really completed 2 renovations. The article stated they bought their first renovation in 2011, they then sold that and bought the house they are currently in. I donā€™t understand why she would stretch the truth like that. Just be honest about your renovations, unless she is counting her mums renovation into the mix?

Attachments

I think if you take into account what Becksā€™ friend @88354 has said about this house being the Doyleā€™s 2nd ā€˜realā€™ renovation (you canā€™t count a new build townhouse as a renovation project, if so then I did one of those 15 years ago šŸ˜‚), then she has only really completed 2 renovations. The article stated they bought their first renovation in 2011, they then sold that and bought the house they are currently in. I donā€™t understand why she would stretch the truth like that. Just be honest about your renovations, unless she is counting her mums renovation into the mix?
Are you really that surprised? Sheā€™s a liar, a manipulator of the truth. We always knew that.

and now it would seem that her husband is just as deceitful with this expenses scandal.

Reactions: 6
They have got a planning application in for a 3 bed bungalow where her garage currently is. Not checked its progress for a while so unsure if it got the go ahead. So she will be saying shes a house builder literally soon šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.