The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie got married in a black dress - if you google her and her now husband one picture comes up of them on their wedding day (just checked and it has since been removed) He got busted a few days later after their wedding.

They didn't marry, he was arrested 8 days before the wedding was to take place and held on remand throughout until he was sentenced.

Reactions: 5
Debbie got married in a black dress - if you google her and her now husband one picture comes up of them on their wedding day (just checked and it has since been removed) He got busted a few days later after their wedding.
They never married - that photo was pre wedding. Might have been something like an engagement shoot.

Reactions: 5
They never married - that photo was pre wedding. Might have been something like an engagement shoot.
Ah right - well that makes sense. He was in black tie and she was in a black off the shoulder ball gown. They were pictured outside a very posh venue/stately home. It was on a wedding photographer website I found the picture.

Reactions: 2
Ah right - well that makes sense. He was in black tie and she was in a black off the shoulder ball gown. They were pictured outside a very posh venue/stately home. It was on a wedding photographer website I found the picture.
Yes I saw it too but the account got deleted sometime in Oct/Nov.

Reactions: 3
Yes I saw it too but the account got deleted sometime in Oct/Nov.
I was obsessed with her home - it was beautiful, it was my favourite home on insta. I wonder will it be included in a possible proceeds of crime case? She will have to prove she paid for everything herself to avoid seizure.

Reactions: 6
She will have paid for it all. I have mutual friends to her fella and he is as tight as they come. Which will probably help in the prison showers 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's still private and Mr D's IG account has been made private (after it was posted here). Do we think the brown stuff has hit the fan at Casa Doyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's still private and Mr D's IG account has been made private (after it was posted here). Do we think the brown stuff has hit the fan at Casa Doyle?
Andrew doesn’t really post much so it’s no great lost but THB? Quiet both in stories & grid for a couple of days now. Unusual for a narcissist😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gains attention, no doubt lots of DMs....stalls while she tries to think of what to tell people, I’m sure whatever it is it’ll be far from the truth!

Reactions: 4
Ok so all this talk about Debbie's House has just made me realize something. I think I know why she [thehousebuild} has gone private. Anyone else putting 2 and 2 together here?

Reactions: 1
Ok so all this talk about Debbie's House has just made me realize something. I think I know why she [thehousebuild} has gone private. Anyone else putting 2 and 2 together here?
Ive not got a clue?? How do you mean?

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t want Mr D’s current/former employers looking into their lifestyle???Or even possible law enforcements?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Debbie went private on Instagram after all the drugs business with her boyfriend and now when anyone starts a new thread on here about her, it's removed because she's now considered a private account and therefore not up for discussion (at least I think that's why they keep getting removed). Maybe she's hoping to get all trace of Mr D's allegations removed from here by doing the same thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.