The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait, is this stuff about Debbies House, the one with the massive pool and pool house, and pink ensuite bathrooms for her daughter? She's disappeared from my Instagram...... Can someone confirm or do i have the wrong grammer?

Reactions: 5
Wait wait, is this stuff about Debbies House, the one with the massive pool and pool house, and pink ensuite bathrooms for her daughter? She's disappeared from my Instagram...... Can someone confirm or do i have the wrong grammer?
Basically exactly what I asked 😂 yes same one!

Reactions: 4
Basically exactly what I asked 😂 yes same one!
i knew hed been in court but hadnt found out what the verdict was. i just searched him and it was on bbc news page. they said its now drugs worth 1 million. was 500k b4.

• Wow
Interestingly it must be a small world, as Becks mate Tiff from buildingthemushroom was also friends with debbieshouse, and went round for dinner once. I remember her documenting it and you could really see how lovely Debbies house was. She used to tag debbieshouse for inspiration as well if you look at her older posts.

Reactions: 1
Interestingly it must be a small world, as Becks mate Tiff from buildingthemushroom was also friends with debbieshouse, and went round for dinner once. I remember her documenting it and you could really see how lovely Debbies house was. She used to tag debbieshouse for inspiration as well if you look at her older posts.
Buildingthemushroom follows Debbie’s private account. Thehousebuild may also but because I don’t follow her anymore it doesn’t come up with mutual “followers”.

Reactions: 2
Yup...."My EVERYTHING"!!!(Ehrmm, of course. He pays for 90% of your lifestyle:rolleyes:)

To be honest the house/mortgage, 2 at private school, the holidays, the cars etc, it’s assumed he’s on a lot of money but if you go on glassdoor I’d say his salary isn’t huge for the lifestyle. Even with her working, I’d say they live beyond their means.

To pay 40k in school fees you’ve got to earn more taking uh to account for tax at source....

Reactions: 7
To be honest the house/mortgage, 2 at private school, the holidays, the cars etc, it’s assumed he’s on a lot of money but if you go on glassdoor I’d say his salary isn’t huge for the lifestyle. Even with her working, I’d say they live beyond their means.

To pay 40k in school fees you’ve got to earn more taking uh to account for tax at source....

I married into this obsession with private education, wow, I didn’t even realise it existed! My husband’s ex wife has sold her soul to put my stepchildren through private education . She is currently with a guy 30 years older, ( who had never married and well known in the London circles to have rent boys) confirmed by his ex fiancée. He now pays for my step daughter.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I married into this obsession with private education, wow, I didn’t even realise it existed! My husband’s ex wife has sold her soul to put my stepchildren through private education . She is currently with a guy 30 years older, ( who had never married and well known in the London circles to have rent boys) confirmed by his ex fiancée. He now pays for my step daughter.
jesus the lives some people lead!

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure Debbie had to go to London for dress fittings and would always make a day of it. She was also best friends with the famous Karen Millen. Never heard her mention THB bridal shop.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure Debbie had to go to London for dress fittings and would always make a day of it. She was also best friends with the famous Karen Millen. Never heard her mention THB bridal shop.
I think she did go to THB’s salon but said at the time that she didn’t find “the dress” so was going to continue her search.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.