The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why Tattle gets a bad name. You can actually see the grey seatbelt when the little girl leans forward a bit. Yes it’s slipped off her shoulder, but she’s wearing it.
You can’t even see it going from the plug and past waist

Reactions: 1
Please tell me she’s not getting that pup - totally the wrong breed for such a lazy dog owner!! 🙄

And I was only thinking yesterday we haven’t seen that poor cat for a while! 🤔
I was thinking that too. I thought she was always so busy! How will she handle a puppy as well! Ridiculous 🙈

Reactions: 2
Great idea for the kids when she goes on holiday again. Here kids....just chucking you a treat from Mummy whilst she's away!

Is she getting a lab? 😳 wait for the teen years when it chews through the hallway floor. They get bored so easily. 1000% no where near like owning a pug.

Reactions: 6
She says in her latest post that she is away more because of her “design business” how would she possibly cope with a puppy! When was the last time she mentioned the cat? When she noticed wee on the curtains?

Reactions: 4
She got rid of a ginger kitten previously because it was scratching all her furniture (has she still got the ragdoll cat?). I have a golden retriever (a white one too, not because it's an insta thing and he matches my beige house 🤣). I love him but hes an hole for digging, chewing stuff that the kids have left on the floor, the hair...he is not a sit around doing nothing dog, he needs walking lots otherwise he gets destructive and bored - like a toddler. If she gets it I can guarantee she will have it rehomed and give a tit excuse.

Is she getting a lab? 😳 wait for the teen years when it chews through the hallway floor. They get bored so easily. 1000% no where near like owning a pug.
And when they are toilet training and shitting all over your carpet...oh god the memories 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's definitely trying to appear nicer to her son these days. I remember when she only ever referred to him as Turd, or the Little tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she does follow this thread, as the photoshopped fail kitchen cabinets pic is still on her feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's definitely trying to appear nicer to her son these days. I remember when she only ever referred to him as Turd, or the Little tit.
She has admitted numerous times she’s not maternal and really the only reason they have kids is because she fell pregnant accidentally with her little girl.

She hardly spends much time with them and their bedrooms aren’t kids bedrooms and I bet they aren’t allowed to make a mess!

She's VERY quiet these days isn't she - now she's busy being a professional interiors designer 😬

Reactions: 3
Her last couple of posts have been about school holidays and cherishing the time with her kids so i guess she’s spending time with them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.