The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't her husband work for a company that have just had a ship impounded for rather a lot of drugs on board.....
Correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 2
Doesn't her husband work for a company that have just had a ship impounded for rather a lot of drugs on board.....
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Yeah he does, apparently they purely own the ship but don’t have any control over it or something

• Haha
That was a very suspect set of stories about Friday family night. She had her posh #ad voice on throughout ( she speaks totally differently when she's doing something for a brand) and twice mentioned Amazon, go and Amazon Prime some toys for tomorrow night, we got these off Amazon. Watch this space for something coming up with Amazon or a stream of affiliate links to get those cookies on your devices!!
I thought the same, as a lot of accounts are doing the Amazon tablet at the minute. Then she mentions technology free and it makes no sense unless she's going to try and link it by saying "they use this through the week and on a Friday we dont" 😂

I noticed the ‘posh’ voice and over use of amazon product placement too. Which is annoying as I can’t even boycott amazon now since I use it so much.

Although why do amazon even need to get instagrammers to promote them, everyone already uses amazon surely?

That was a very suspect set of stories about Friday family night. She had her posh #ad voice on throughout ( she speaks totally differently when she's doing something for a brand) and twice mentioned Amazon, go and Amazon Prime some toys for tomorrow night, we got these off Amazon. Watch this space for something coming up with Amazon or a stream of affiliate links to get those cookies on your devices!!

I thought this the second she started to talk

Oh I've had a lot of 5.00am starts and late nights blah blah! Jesus that's me 5 days a week you know working, running a family! Get over yourself woman 😫🙄🤔

Reactions: 6
Is she for bleeping real?

They’ve ‘invented’ Friday Night Family Night’

Most families have these most night but esp at the weekends !? Is she that stuck up she thinks people need telling how to be a parent now?! Coming from her who always complains about her children well mainly her youngest! She is so up herself but she really doesn’t have any reasons for it other than only her thinking so highly of herself it’s absolutely cringe worth watching those stories about getting a life coach ffs - she’s not worked for how many years just played on a social media app she has so much time for her kids but makes out like she’s soooo busy 🙈😂 and those eBay dresses 🙄🙈 does she think were that thick that we’re going to use her tracked links so she can make money off us for some cheap clothes ..... surely the big brands like the white company cringe when she acts the way she does where as she clearly is common as 🙈

And I see/well hear the ‘ermmm *smacks lips* ‘so yeh’ is back 🤢🤮😂

Reactions: 7
Lock all technology away in a box for Family Friday night... here is a picture of my ice cream from last week... taken with a phone :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.