The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both hers and her mums (which was reduced a few weeks ago) still on the market, wonder if they’ve lost the dream house then? Does it say sold on it?

Reactions: 2

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She did put on a story that she won’t be posting much / at all over summer as wanted to focus on her kids during the break

Interesting....yet also not surprising as she does give off an air of being self centered.
She is so awful. Sorry to say this but she is very mean and self righteous. I’ve had a few dealings with her from my business and she is a customer who I hope to not have again

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s taken her kids away on holiday I think. I know someone who’s Facebook friends with her. Dunno where though.

She is so awful. Sorry to say this but she is very mean and self righteous. I’ve had a few dealings with her from my business and she is a customer who I hope to not have again
Interesting... I imagine she's someone who actually believes she is famous ! I can just imagine if I saw her one day and trying to explain to my husband who she is ..."well she's a lady on Instagram who has a very beige house" .... I literally wouldn't know how else to describe her !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw she uploaded an insta story of them at Disneyland at the weekend but it wasn't left on there long! Expecting a massive blog post come early September of what an AMAZING summer they've had!

I saw she uploaded an insta story of them at Disneyland at the weekend but it wasn't left on there long! Expecting a massive blog post come early September of what an AMAZING summer they've had!
In Florida or Paris ?

Reactions: 2
Funny how her 'job' is ig.
Yet she can just not post or go on it for 3 weeks.
Shows how much ig is a lifestyle job being funded by well of husband's x

Funny how her 'job' is ig.
Yet she can just not post or go on it for 3 weeks.
Shows how much ig is a lifestyle job being funded by well of husband's x
The house is one of their parents and they make the mother live in the out house. I think they care for her? I believe this to be correct not sure if it’s public knowledge but they were given the house. I’ve followed her for around 7 years and she has made a few purchases from my business. She is a very difficult customer and can be very rude and entitled.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve followed her for around 7 years and she has made a few purchases from my business.
Did she put your business / products on Instagram, tag them etc. and if so did you see an increase in business from it? Have you ever gifted her items to promote on insta? Just curious to hear from the other perspective.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.