The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is one of their parents and they make the mother live in the out house. I think they care for her? I believe this to be correct not sure if it’s public knowledge but they were given the house. I’ve followed her for around 7 years and she has made a few purchases from my business. She is a very difficult customer and can be very rude and entitled.
Nope she bought her mums house at a below market price, can see the sale details. Her mum built a house behind theirs, which is up for sale also. It’s all in the previous pages of this thread 👍

Reactions: 1
Did she put your business / products on Instagram, tag them etc. and if so did you see an increase in business from it? Have you ever gifted her items to promote on insta? Just curious to hear from the other perspective.
No she never tagged me but they were purchases and I have friends who have gifted her things who she also never tagged. I wouldn’t work with her at all on a collab.

No she never tagged me but they were purchases and I have friends who have gifted her things who she also never tagged. I wouldn’t work with her at all on a collab.
Did she put your business / products on Instagram, tag them etc. and if so did you see an increase in business from it? Have you ever gifted her items to promote on insta? Just curious to hear from the other perspective.
Honest it’s just the way she words things she is so disrespectful and insulting but again orders again. I can’t really explain it without giving too much away but in the years I’ve been trading there are a handful of people who stick out as nasty souls and she is one. I don’t even know why I’m talking about it I will have to leave it there but I just replied late one night (I’m usually a lurker). I don’t follow her anymore I just don’t really know any of the accounts on the threads so I was like ooooh yes I know her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Must’ve been hell on earth for her....surrounded by all those happy kids and brightly colored cartoon characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh so now Charlotte is playing the anxiety and mental health card.

Is this a current bandwagon that they all seem to be jumping on to as it increases engagement OR are all these influencers genuinely riddled with mental health issues?

Personally speaking, I wouldn’t document my every thought and move on the internet as I wouldn’t be strong enough to deal with the inevitable criticism that comes with the territory.

I guess what my next point is, if Charlotte/ Meldrum/ Zoella et al are so crippled with anxiety and stress, why on earth are they continuing to put themselves out there?

Reactions: 12
If it’s so stressful Charlotte and causing you mental health issues then cancel your account ?

I’m sorry I don’t get it. If it’s so bad stop 🛑 you’ve set up an interiors business so just stick to that.

I do agree people are jumping on the bandwagon. Just give up social media if you can’t handle it ?

Reactions: 5
She’s getting that dog then. Let’s hope she understands not all dogs are like pugs. She’ll actually have to walk this one 🧐

Reactions: 8
I thought sian was her bestie? Poor charlotte obviously needs a well deserved break from the stress of having spent two whole weeks with her children during the school holidays.

Reactions: 3
Once a upon a time there was red , the colour she detest
What is that tree ! That can’t be that long ago but looks like something out the 90’s 🤮🤮 clearly no idea before The White Company gifted her a tree and decs

I came across Charlottes account a long time ago (way before I knew of Tattle and other such great like minded people existed!!) and just could never understand her massive following for such a drab and boring interior!
Aside from being very beige, there is nothing innovative/exciting about it and what 'interior designer' has lino on their floor😂
What springboards these people into the limelight when there are so many other better accounts out there?

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet so sorry if I'm repeating stuff others have said!

Reactions: 9
I thought sian was her bestie? Poor charlotte obviously needs a well deserved break from the stress of having spent two whole weeks with her children during the school holidays.
Let’s not forget that in that 2 weeks her and Joe have been to Amsterdam without the kids!

I don't really understand the need to just casually drop anxiety and mental health issues into her feed. I find it really insulting to genuine sufferers. There is a huge difference between being upset or down about something and genuine anxiety. Fortunately I am not a sufferer but I have close friends who are and they are certainly not able to skip off to Antigua or Amsterdam, it's crippling and life limiting.
Organised motherhood did a great piece recently on how influencers are playing the MH card to increase their interactions. A very cynical move if true.

Reactions: 9
Jesus. I wish I could divulge in the info I know. Her hubby does not have a ‘well paid’ job. She is living off mummy and daddies money.

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 I’m just not sure if I trust the whole ‘anonymity’ on this site just yet 🧐

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.