Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
I happened to come across a channel 4 programme tonight about Jade Goody calling her the first reality millionaire.

It started off with a male friend saying the following:

“There is a wonderful feeling when that first flashlight goes off - it’s all wonderful and great... and then you need it and you have got to have it. It becomes a totally addictive thing and you have got to have more...”

It made me think of these grown women, who have given up jobs to become “instafamous”

Spending a lot of their day, at home, talking to their phones in the hope of attention from complete strangers and being validated with “likes”

They have the option to delete any negativity or even, at least, legitimate enquiries because it questions and “affects their brand”?!

This has created women with overinflated egos that can delete anything they don’t want to challenge them.

They can alter photographs of themselves because reality does not suit them. They can add a filter to create the reality they crave.

Everyone can star in their own Truman Show and play the character they want to be.

When will this end? What happens to these women when the bubble does burst?

There are some already complaining about anxiety and poor mental health.

No-one forced this lifestyle they have created so maybe if you are claiming anxiety then the first instance you should have is a long hard yourself in a mirror.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

swipeup

VIP Member
When she was on asking for recommendations for a quick delivery sofa company the other day because the first one had fallen through, she's showing that's not at all qualified or experienced to be doing jobs like this. A legit interior designer would have lots of contacts they could call upon at very short notice to get them what they need. She's just shopping on the high street like you and me decorating their own house. The whole point of an interior designer doing a show home is to use trade contacts, wholesalers etc. and to use furniture, fabrics and accessories that give the wow factor. Not to make it looks like it's from Dunelm or Home Sense.

Also this really bugs me about her decorating style but she's always mixing warm tone beige with cool tone grey. If she want to do this on a professional basis, she really needs to go and take some formal education to learn some design principles or at the very least, buy herself a color wheel because she understands nothing about color in design.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Madmum234

I know someone who has known Charlotte very well for many years and had a really interesting conversation with her when we met up this week. I have lurked on this thread for a while, laughing at the things people make up so thought I'd share some truths...

Charlotte has one main friend Sian and both have fallen out with most of their other friends. Both Charlotte's kids were unplanned which she's told many people and she complains about them constantly. She stays in bed every morning while her husband gets up early and gets them ready for nursery and school before he goes to work. Either he or her parents do the school runs. She doesn't even go to parents evening for her daughter because she's been too busy each time.

She openly says she'd rather go on holiday without her kids and hands them to friends or family to look after at every opportunity. Even when she is supposed to be looking after them she ignores them. She also throws away birthday presents bought for them if they don't meet her standards, are too messy etc

Her mum bought her a house when she started Uni and she had housemates who rented off her. She then moved them out when she met Joe and moved him in. They sold that house and bought her mum's house for well below the real asking price. Her mum and step dad live on land at the bottom of her garden.

She's a vile person. Bitches and bullies people(including those foreign students previously mentioned) and is incredibly lazy.

Her house does not look that tidy most of the time. It's a shit tip unless she's taking photos!

Her parents and husband do all of the DIY for her unless she needs to hold a paintbrush for a photo.

No one liked her at school and she was a total emo kid. Shes not posh nor from a posh family, her dad has money but they hardly speak.

She bad mouths her husband behind his back all the time. He has threatened to leave her many times but think he likes the status of having their own large house. (He doesn't make as much money as you think, she actually earns a lot more than him through Instagram!)

There was plenty more but basically do not believe everything you see on Instagram. Got to give it to her though, she's a clever girl for making so many people believe the lies and she gets paid a lot of.money for her videos and photos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know someone who has known Charlotte very well for many years and had a really interesting conversation with her when we met up this week. I have lurked on this thread for a while, laughing at the things people make up so thought I'd share some truths...

Charlotte has one main friend Sian and both have fallen out with most of their other friends. Both Charlotte's kids were unplanned which she's told many people and she complains about them constantly. She stays in bed every morning while her husband gets up early and gets them ready for nursery and school before he goes to work. Either he or her parents do the school runs. She doesn't even go to parents evening for her daughter because she's been too busy each time.

She openly says she'd rather go on holiday without her kids and hands them to friends or family to look after at every opportunity. Even when she is supposed to be looking after them she ignores them. She also throws away birthday presents bought for them if they don't meet her standards, are too messy etc

Her mum bought her a house when she started Uni and she had housemates who rented off her. She then moved them out when she met Joe and moved him in. They sold that house and bought her mum's house for well below the real asking price. Her mum and step dad live on land at the bottom of her garden.

She's a vile person. Bitches and bullies people(including those foreign students previously mentioned) and is incredibly lazy.

Her house does not look that tidy most of the time. It's a shit tip unless she's taking photos!

Her parents and husband do all of the DIY for her unless she needs to hold a paintbrush for a photo.

No one liked her at school and she was a total emo kid. Shes not posh nor from a posh family, her dad has money but they hardly speak.

She bad mouths her husband behind his back all the time. He has threatened to leave her many times but think he likes the status of having their own large house. (He doesn't make as much money as you think, she actually earns a lot more than him through Instagram!)

There was plenty more but basically do not believe everything you see on Instagram. Got to give it to her though, she's a clever girl for making so many people believe the lies and she gets paid a lot of.money for her videos and photos.
You have just won at tattle 😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ohhlala

Anyone else just not buying this utter nonsense!!!! Ahhhh do me a favour, with the Craig David I’m walking away, in the background for added effect 🤮. If you are so traumatised by the whole social media backlash, then delete your account and live in the real world!!!!!!

Reactions: 20

Starshining

VIP Member
How dull is that room? How does she call herself an interior designer?
Can we all stop referring to her as an interior designer please? She’s not qualified, she copies magazines and Pinterest.

Some of us have properly studied this and have the certificates and student debt to prove it

Reactions: 19

Pinky1977

Forget the hideous orange cushions

🚨Begging Alert🚨

The ‘oh I’m going to redo my daughters room soon’ ( cough hint cough hint)

And what has arrived a week later !!!!! Free prints ! And FREE wallpaper 🤣

Doing no spent October but that doesn’t matter when your a Beggy twat as you can get it for FREE!

And swipe ups for the £150 White Company advent calendar ! 🖕🏼

Charlotte you are embarrassing yourself.

P.s you should label as AD not just gift. You have been paid in product to advertise the brand you begged off!

Reactions: 18

bluey

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her stories today about the memory trunks? She has one the kids have one each, but....... in her words...... “joe doesn’t have one cos let’s face it his memories before me don’t matter”
What a truly awful thing to say. He had a childhood and a life before her.
What a bitch!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Some of these are quite nasty and fulfilling the tattle troll name.
I think her home is lovely, and she did a much better job in the show home than the developers in my area have done (show home stalker here) it was her first attempt and she met the brief she was given.

It’s all a matter of taste isn’t it, if you don’t like it don’t look at it. I love colourful homes, just not in my natural hessian house!

No one is perfect and I’m sure even Charlotte would admit to that. I’ve watched stories and scrunched my nose up. I don’t do stories incase anyone takes the p*ss out of my accent...

Anyone can come on and say “I know her through a friend, Joe is a right sleezeball tried it on with my mate in DYMK cocktail bar before Easter. Heard Charlotte beats him he had that many bruises.”

And what do you know a quick google of bars in Bournemouth I’ve got a horrible story to go through the threads. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not going against this whole thread but it’s getting unjustifiably nasty and bitter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well you could take your own advice- “if you don’t like it, don’t look at it! 🤓🌚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Soyeah

No spend October? 😂. More like spend more than ever October. Three hour drive and £30 for the fireplace 🤔

Reactions: 14
D

Deleted member 10208

She has been on at least 2 holidays without her kids recently...and not that Im aware she hasnt taken them anywhere apart from on the shitey caravan? The fact she openlygoes on about not being maternal does my fucking head in. Dont have kids then you cockwomble. I dont believe for one minute that the kids enjoy their bedrooms...so dull and drab for young children. Im sorry but I like all the colourful and childish decor and toys because my house also belongs to my kids and they have to live here too. Shes more interested in how it looks on the gram and what she can get for free rather than what her kids would love.
Selfish bint

• Haha
Reactions: 13

fmmac

Take away the dino prints and that would be an adult/guest bedroom. This is not a 4 year olds bedroom. It makes me sad that there are so many children growing up with no colour in their lives just because it doesn't fit their mothers "aesthetic"

MamaT

Don’t usually mind Charlotte but was annoyed the other day when she was moaning that she’d upgraded her phone and now her phone case would no longer fit...cry for a freebie...low & behold, a gifted case arrived today 🙄

• Wow