The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could’ve sold it already? We’ve just sold our house - sold it within 4 weeks and it appears on rightmove as “no longer on the market” rather than “sold” for some reason!

I bet she’s had an offer through insta and she’s taking it off the market to private sell it.

Reactions: 2
It is currently live on Rightmove with all the photos, not sold or anything. No way that a mortgage company for whom ever buys it would value it at £715k. (assuming its not a cash buyer)

It is currently live on Rightmove with all the photos, not sold or anything. No way that a mortgage company for whom ever buys it would value it at £715k. (assuming its not a cash buyer)
You can ask what you want but like you say, there is no way the mortgage company would lend it. When I moved a few years ago the same style house was on at 100k more (which I was gutted about 😬). Same surveyor went to both houses and he told me there was no way the bank would approve the mortgage for the other property. So good luck Chavlotte. For that money people want a top spec kitchen/bathroom for a start......

Reactions: 4
To be fair it’s better than most homes on instagram! At least it’s not 50 shades of grey and full of eBay swipe up buys!

Admin said further up we shouldn’t be sharing personal details like this. It’s her children’s safety at risk at the end of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
It’s not been restored ? It’s got a 90’s kitchen she painted herself with battered floors..... its no Neptune kitchen! The bathroom is also 90’s and again she painted the hideous 90’s cupboard thing and added some shell handles. For top money (renovated house) people will expect a brand new kitchen and bathroom. They took the roof off the conservatory and every time it rains the water pours in. It’s an insult to people who actually restore old properties. The fact it says featured in many magazines adds squat to the value. I agree no mortgage company will lend on that even if someone is willing to pay an over inflated price for a house with another house in the garden.

Reactions: 10
It’s not been restored ? It’s got a 90’s kitchen she painted herself with battered floors..... its no Neptune kitchen! The bathroom is also 90’s and again she painted the hideous 90’s cupboard thing and added some shell handles. For top money (renovated house) people will expect a brand new kitchen and bathroom. They took the roof off the conservatory and every time it rains the water pours in. It’s an insult to people who actually restore old properties. The fact it says featured in many magazines adds squat to the value. I agree no mortgage company will lend on that even if someone is willing to pay an over inflated price for a house with another house in the garden.
Agree with everything. Someone paying so much money would expect the kicthen and bathrooms to be bespoke. I always think the kitchen cabinets must look so scruffy up close as she's only painted over the existing ones and is always having to touch the woodwork up. And it's not that hard to be in an interior deisgn magazine, especialy if you pester them enough the way Charlotte must've done. If it was a magazine like Vogue Interiors or something then obviously a different league altogether.

Reactions: 6
Well I guess it’s the same as Charlotte calling herself an ‘interior designer’ 😀
Brilliant (y)

You've said yourself people can put anything on social media so us without contacts will never know his job title and tbh I don't think people are really that bothered as it's about Charlotte 😂 ....... now back to the beige paint and Neptune visits 😉
Does Neptune not have a "stalking order" on her yet??? its so desperate. The staff must think she works there ;)

• Haha
Haha I so wonder whether the staff roll their eyes every time she goes in there just to take pictures. She visits often but I don’t think she’s a big spender in there.

Reactions: 5
So its taken this twit 4 months of life coaching to realise she needs to spend time with her kids 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That was a very suspect set of stories about Friday family night. She had her posh #ad voice on throughout ( she speaks totally differently when she's doing something for a brand) and twice mentioned Amazon, go and Amazon Prime some toys for tomorrow night, we got these off Amazon. Watch this space for something coming up with Amazon or a stream of affiliate links to get those cookies on your devices!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.