The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth is she being gifted this stuff? She does duck all on Instagram these days and then gets gifted a day at Champneys!

Reactions: 3
Going back to the weight loss chat. I actually follow a micro influencer who had a gastric band. She didnt say anything at first but then came out and said alot of people have asked me about my weightloss, yes I had surgery and basically said she didnt want to glorify it or suggest it was a quick fix but was happy to discuss it in DM if people wanted to know more and I think thats a very fair way to go about it.

She did discuss her hair thinning though. Theres a fine balance, I dont think anyone should lie if asked 🙄

Reactions: 7
It totally fits with Charlottes whole personality that she would have the jabs. We all know she can’t stick to anything, everything is a quick fix, never does anything the Proper way - all for appearances, and she ALWAYS knows best (vinyl hallway floor 🙈).
no offence to anyone on this thread whose had the jabs, each to your own, but she can piss off with pretending it was a thyroid … where was your thyroid when you were eating dominoes every day chavlotte?
also have decided her voice reminds me of Geri halliwell … both pretending to be posh lady of the manor when is all smoke & mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It totally fits with Charlottes whole personality that she would have the jabs. We all know she can’t stick to anything, everything is a quick fix, never does anything the Proper way - all for appearances, and she ALWAYS knows best (vinyl hallway floor 🙈).
no offence to anyone on this thread whose had the jabs, each to your own, but she can piss off with pretending it was a thyroid … where was your thyroid when you were eating dominoes every day chavlotte?
also have decided her voice reminds me of Geri halliwell … both pretending to be posh lady of the manor when is all smoke & mirrors.
Her voice gives me RAGE! So fake

• Heart
Reactions: 11
that latest story of her doing the laundry shows that she is a completely different shape. Now that is not natural weight loss that is some kind of medical or pharmaceutical intervention. I don’t mind but she should at least be honest about it.

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed that she’s not really showing off the weight loss either. Previously when she’s lost weight there have been pictures, grid posts, talking stories - proud of the achievement you might say. These days it’s all super sped up stories where you can see she’s lost an extreme amount of weight but can’t see clearly. If I’d lost that much weight I’d be shouting it from the rooftops … unless she’s ashamed of how it happened!

Reactions: 16
And hardly any grid posts which allow comments on her appearance, which would inevitably be people asking questions on such drastic weight loss. All in all, it comes across as odd that so much of her account over the years has been dedicated to her weight. She then disappears for months and then reappears looking drastically different. People aren't stupid. !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As far as I’m concerned, there is very little to no walking going on here for weight loss. If that’s what she was doing she’d have a totally different shape. She’s look toned and fit not skinny with no muscle.
Ozempic burns away your muscle as well as fat, so if you aren’t doing strength training you are basically setting yourself up for issues as you need a decent muscle mass

Reactions: 2
Very odd shape, some people are just meant to be abit larger naturally. Nothing wrong with that just own it and don't lie.

Also.....the vinyl wrap worked well on her work top didn't it. Full of creases. Looks so tit

Reactions: 6
Very odd shape, some people are just meant to be abit larger naturally. Nothing wrong with that just own it and don't lie.

Also.....the vinyl wrap worked well on her work top didn't it. Full of creases. Looks so tit
I spotted the vinyl creases on the utility worktops too! This is why I’d never do it.

I don’t know if it’s because we’ve never seen her so small, but she looks weird… she has been left with the ‘lolly pop’ head of someone with a larger frame.

Anyway, as per, she’s lying about how she’s done it. It’s either surgery, jabs or an ED (the latter least likely).

Also; why the feck do we need to see countless sped up stories of her cleaning or mucking out the animals….. Oh wait, to show off how thin she is… of course! 🥱

She must get so many messages about weight loss at the moment, the pig’s ego will be off the scale.

Reactions: 8
The reels she posts of herself from far away showing everything and nothing are so typically toxic of her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How easy is it to put weight back on after taking ozempic? She looks like she really needs to stop now, hopefully she already has. Another stone on and she’d be pretty set then I reckon if she wants to remain slim, but as she is now she does unfortunately look ill - I hope she is ok.

Reactions: 1
How easy is it to put weight back on after taking ozempic? She looks like she really needs to stop now, hopefully she already has. Another stone on and she’d be pretty set then I reckon if she wants to remain slim, but as she is now she does unfortunately look ill - I hope she is ok.
Super easy. If you haven’t dealt with your food issues or don’t eat a balanced diet then you will gain it all back and more because it’s an appetite suppressant.
she’s either got to continue on a lower dosage long term, which at £200 every 4 weeks is unrealistic when the country is in a recession and experiencing a cost of living crisis, or she’s got to try and starve herself which we know she can’t do long term.
my friend tried it and she said she started to see it pile back on super quickly

Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s had bariatric surgery. She doesn’t look well at all

Reactions: 3