The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she explained that lice are like nits. Would have been wondering all day what she meant by lice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I put money on it that all that chick needed was vitamins and she didn’t have any, her set up for it was tit too!..she’s an imbecile.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Did they even keep it warm enough too she seems completely clueless!
I doubt it, the set up was just puppy pads and a heat plate, which is not nearly enough, I raise chicks and I have mine inside plastic tubs with wood shavings so they’re enclosed which keeps drafts out, if she had done her research first that little chick would probably still be alive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I doubt it, the set up was just puppy pads and a heat plate, which is not nearly enough, I raise chicks and I have mine inside plastic tubs with wood shavings so they’re enclosed which keeps drafts out, if she had done her research first that little chick would probably still be alive.
How could she honestly think they could raise a chick without researching it first?! She’s an absolute thick bleeping twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 4