The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the panelling covers the valves, when the taps go on how is she going to switch the water supply on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a complete laughing stock 😂 the whole internet is literally laughing at her. How can she not see this?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That selfie/ smug smirk/ eye bleeping video she just posted has me howling 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t meal this to come across as cruel or mean, however she seems to be getting bigger. I thought the high she was on from moving and this obsession with doing everything asap might distract her from eating.
Also, furious the pig have invited her to an event. Even when she lived near 2 of their properties I never saw her go to them. It’s put me off of parting with my hard earned money visiting them again if it’s covering the cost of a freeloaders evening

Reactions: 14
Well that’s totally fucked me off, her getting invited to The Pigs. Always wanted to go there, always been out of my price range, then Miss Piggy gets invited along for an ‘event’ 🙄😤

Reactions: 11
Also, furious the pig have invited her to an event. Even when she lived near 2 of their properties I never saw her go to them. It’s put me off of parting with my hard earned money visiting them again if it’s covering the cost of a freeloaders evening
Totally agree! I absolutely hate this trend of companies using greedy, freeloading influencers for advertising. It puts me off spending my money with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How did she manage to grow a desperate Dan chin on that cringe video once she was dressed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1361453
She hasnt even cut this rail at an angle to fit together on the corner?! It looks awful! My partner did our panelling and it took him ages drawing it all out , measuring and working out all the angles. All to get this room finished for insta..
Same, my husband did panelling in our house, more intricate designs than this but it took a good while, just took it slow and did it but by bit. He’s in engineering so is meticulous with measuring and he still encountered issues here and there with angles. We were going to use trades but couldn’t find anyone and kept getting no shows.

Reactions: 5
Same, my husband did panelling in our house, more intricate designs than this but it took a good while, just took it slow and did it but by bit. He’s in engineering so is meticulous with measuring and he still encountered issues here and there with angles. We were going to use trades but couldn’t find anyone and kept getting no shows.
The under top is so bad looking. Clauk will have its work cut out.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m definitely no DIY expert (much like Charlotte) but I would have thought you’d want the skirting and dado to come out much further, almost sit over the top of the panelling. It just looks tit.

Reactions: 7
Thats her all over, I'm getting bored with this now and need an instant transformation! Rip it out duck it up and move on to the next bodge it job!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.