The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So going by that picture the plumber told her they were there but she did it anyway. Just what we expect from her

Reactions: 8
Why why why.

Why hasn’t the whole room been plastered and why is she panelling over what looks like damp plaster.
It's the most bizarre plastering, (the trade if she used one) knows as soon as the panelling fad is over he'll be back to plaster the rest and bill her again 🤣
Why wouldn't you just have it fully done? Champagne life, lemonade budget=idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Like someone else has said, why isn't she just using sheet panelling? Would make life so much easier and quicker. And whyyyy only have half the room plastered? They can't have saved that much money by doing it that way surely!?

Reactions: 10
Like someone else has said, why isn't she just using sheet panelling? Would make life so much easier and quicker. And whyyyy only have half the room plastered? They can't have saved that much money by doing it that way surely!?
Haha it was me who said about the sheet panelling, just seen she has said people have messaged asking why she didn’t use this, lol.

Have just seen she has said in answer it’s because doing it her way gives “ a better quality finish” 😆😆😆
Jeez 🙄she wouldn’t know a quality finish if it slapped her in the face 🤷‍♀️😆🤔
Bodge it and scarper more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And in case you didn’t know she drives a RANGE ROVER 😂 an old one…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t STAND people who deliberately film their steering wheel badge to get self validation about the car they drive. Seriously, have a word

Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220622-123451_Instagram~2.jpg

She hasnt even cut this rail at an angle to fit together on the corner?! It looks awful! My partner did our panelling and it took him ages drawing it all out , measuring and working out all the angles. All to get this room finished for insta..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1361453
She hasnt even cut this rail at an angle to fit together on the corner?! It looks awful! My partner did our panelling and it took him ages drawing it all out , measuring and working out all the angles. All to get this room finished for insta..
I honestly couldn’t live with that room! I’m meticulous. Not that I’d even attempt it but whoever did would have to have the same standards 😂

Reactions: 9
She’s just manically doing this terrible job on the loo because she’s obsessed with getting that pine sink unit in, lighting a candle, whacking on a filter and posting a picture on the gram. It’s quite sad that it clearly matters more to her than waiting a bit and doing it properly. It’s staggering how much she is bodging it - just save up and pay the skilled tradespeople fgs!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.