The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this very amusing, Laura is an incredible interior designer; one who Charlotte did/still does fan girl over and she posted this 👏🏻 She’s not messing around spray painting chicken coups and pretending she lives on a farm for insta likes
The difference is that one has the talent and money to do it properly, whereas the other tries to portray a champagne lifestyle on a bodged lemonade budget!!!

Reactions: 13
So she can’t be arsed to prime and undercoat. She really is the bodger’s gift that keeps on giving! Make. It. Stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is letting the wallpaper speak...
What's it saying " please let me go to a good home "

Can't wait for the big reveal with filter and bloody candle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I don't get is 3/4 weeks ago she was saying how she had a "fire in her belly" and she was SO happy with her new project. Now she can't be arsed with it all?! Honestly this woman EXHAUSTS me I can't be doing with it! The downstairs loo is quite frankly a bloody tit show!

She is letting the wallpaper speak...
What's it saying " please let me go to a good home "

Can't wait for the big reveal with filter and bloody candle 🤣🤣🤣
Slow mo panoramic of the room with tunes of gratitude 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found this very amusing, Laura is an incredible interior designer; one who Charlotte did/still does fan girl over and she posted this 👏🏻 She’s not messing around spray painting chicken coups and pretending she lives on a farm for insta likes
Oh that woman. I used to follow Charlotte back in the day and I remember out of the blue receiving a follow request by this Laura woman. I thought it was unusual as my account was private and I’ve had no more then sixty or so followers. I naively accepted and then followed back only to discover she’d unfollowed me probably almost immediately.

So I’m guessing she was poaching followers and it was at the time that I hardly followed any big accounts, so it would of come via Charlotte. Never ever have I looked at her account again but I have just remembered her when I saw this.

That Insta world must be so competitive!

Reactions: 11
That panelling looks tit. I hope the wallpaper is enough to distract from it.
The wallpaper is bland and also tit. She filmed herself picking it up from B&Q. For an ‘interior designer’ that allegedly has access to lots of options she sure has chosen basic.

Reactions: 9
“Hold hands and run off into the distance in 3, 2, 1, go!” 🙄
Motorway sound covered by music again I see. Such a perfect life they’ve created 😂

• Haha
The wallpaper is bland and also tit. She filmed herself picking it up from B&Q. For an ‘interior designer’ that allegedly has access to lots of options she sure has chosen basic.
what was I thinking, of course it’ll be bland. Can’t have a wall with more personality than Charlotte 😐

Reactions: 2
Is she still an “iNtErIoR dEsIgNeR”? Imagine being a potential client of hers, she’s got no traders, she does a rushed crappy job, everything screams avoid avoid avoid.

Reactions: 9
“Okay golden child and the other one, when I say go you’re going to act like you love each other and run off… wait for me to set up my camera.. wait it’s not recording … okay go” 🙄

• Haha
“Okay golden child and the other one, when I say go you’re going to act like you love each other and run off… wait for me to set up my camera.. wait it’s not recording … okay go” 🙄
And that comment: “Pinch me”
She is always so thankful and grateful that she constantly has to tell it to internet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.