The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to find that garden so time consuming she has no idea. Weekly mowing plus maintenance will require at least one full day a week of their time. She’s too tight to pay someone so guess poor Joe has landed a second job.

Reactions: 8
She’s going to find that garden so time consuming she has no idea. Weekly mowing plus maintenance will require at least one full day a week of their time. She’s too tight to pay someone so guess poor Joe has landed a second job.
Can you imagine going from a garden that didn't even have real grass to that, she's no idea. 😂 My garden is large ish and it's a pain in the arse tbh, especially in the summer when the grass is growing quicker than you can cut it!

Reactions: 11
That’s what the stepdad is for

Reactions: 4
Inevitably it’ll be down to her mother and stepfather to maintain the grounds once char has painted everything greige and butchered the shrubs with her mindless hacking away.

Literally seen it all now, uploading videos of your arse crack for the world to see.

And having the audacity to moan about how much there is to do and how long it’s taking? This woman needs a firm slap across the face.

Reactions: 9
Oh she’s not happy today. How about not trying to bodge every single room in one go? who cares about a downstairs loo! have we seen her kitchen yet?

Jesus Christ another house of bleeping horrors under her diy efforts, so she’s planning on attaching chunks of skirting board in the gaps and only plastering half the wall as she’s panelling the bottom half. And why rush? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why not just take her time and do everything properly! I bet everything in her house looks absolutely tit in the flesh and without Instagram filters.

Attachments

• Heart
I’ve lived in my house for 3 years, no money to even think about renovations - it’s normal. She’s just so hasty, she’ll be changing it all again by Christmas

I’ve lived in my house for 3 years, no money to even think about renovations - it’s normal. She’s just so hasty, she’ll be changing it all again by Christmas
She’ll need to the way she’s botching everything, there’s no sustainability in anything she’s doing.
I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with wanting to redecorate as soon as you move in to make the home feel like yours, but most people would rather wait and do things properly rather than paint over cracks and hope for the best.

I would love to know what the new owners of baylyn house think of all Charlotte’s diy attempts 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
l will never understand why, of all big jobs, she went for the downstairs loo first. Who gives a duck, it’s a place for a quick wee when one is downstairs and too lazy to go up. Mine looks exactly like it did when I bought the house ten years ago and I plan no changes in the near future. But even if I were an insta hunny and needed to churn out content to entertain my fangirls it would be last thing on my list. Unless she doesn’t have the funds for actual meaningful jobs at the moment and had to BIY around the khazi to keep her hands out of the fridge door.

Reactions: 13
l will never understand why, of all big jobs, she went for the downstairs loo first. Who gives a duck, it’s a place for a quick wee when one is downstairs and too lazy to go up. Mine looks exactly like it did when I bought the house ten years ago and I plan no changes in the near future. But even if I were an insta hunny and needed to churn out content to entertain my fangirls it would be last thing on my list. Unless she doesn’t have the funds for actual meaningful jobs at the moment and had to BIY around the khazi to keep her hands out of the fridge door.
Exactly what I came on to say too, I don’t get why you’d start so many projects all at once? Surely you’d expect to sort the walls out when you’ve ripped a load of tiles down?! Book a plasterer before you start?
I don’t really understand their priorities with the house, all they are doing is blitzing, bodging and bulldozing a gorgeous house in the quickest speed possible

Exactly what I came on to say too, I don’t get why you’d start so many projects all at once? Surely you’d expect to sort the walls out when you’ve ripped a load of tiles down?! Book a plasterer before you start?
I don’t really understand their priorities with the house, all they are doing is blitzing, bodging and bulldozing a gorgeous house in the quickest speed possible

Especially when there's multiple leaks coming from the kid's ensuite too. Why she isn't sorting that out is beyond me??!!

It’s all for content. She wants to have some dramatic before and afters on her insta so she can use that as leverage to get some bigger collaborations that will pay for the big ticket renovations

Reactions: 13
She’s admitted she doesn’t know what she’s doing and she is learning as she goes. No tit Charlotte

Reactions: 10
After the manic high will come the inevitable low. It’s quite painful to watch.

l will never understand why, of all big jobs, she went for the downstairs loo first. Who gives a duck, it’s a place for a quick wee when one is downstairs and too lazy to go up.
Because she thought it would be a quick job and needs the high it gives her. Because we all know her family, new pets, fad diets etc aren’t enough for her anymore.

Reactions: 11
BIY 😂 bodge it yourself! Love this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.