The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
l will never understand why, of all big jobs, she went for the downstairs loo first. Who gives a duck, it’s a place for a quick wee when one is downstairs and too lazy to go up. Mine looks exactly like it did when I bought the house ten years ago and I plan no changes in the near future. But even if I were an insta hunny and needed to churn out content to entertain my fangirls it would be last thing on my list. Unless she doesn’t have the funds for actual meaningful jobs at the moment and had to BIY around the khazi to keep her hands out of the fridge door.
That fridge is open, no need to use the door 😂

She’s admitted she doesn’t know what she’s doing and she is learning as she goes. No tit Charlotte
Yeah we can see she’s a botcher 😂

Reactions: 3
What a mess. Yes it might look ok on the surface but I couldn’t sleep knowing what horrors lie beneath. I’d rather do one room well at the time and get it right, knowing it will last. Buy cheap buy twice and all that.
I look at Cara Suthers who today said she had been in her home 5 months, and she has done what, maybe 2 or 3 rooms, but they are done properly, using people that know what they are doing, not skimping. I appreciate Charlotte might not have the same budget or amount of freebies, but the principal remains the same; get it right and do one room at the time, properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a mess. Yes it might look ok on the surface but I couldn’t sleep knowing what horrors lie beneath. I’d rather do one room well at the time and get it right, knowing it will last. Buy cheap buy twice and all that.
I look at Cara Suthers who today said she had been in her home 5 months, and she has done what, maybe 2 or 3 rooms, but they are done properly, using people that know what they are doing, not skimping. I appreciate Charlotte might not have the same budget or amount of freebies, but the principal remains the same; get it right and do one room at the time, properly.
Exactly what I was coming on here to say. So many others are living in the houses as they are and taking time planning each room before even starting renovations (I follow Cara and looks like she is doing her new/old house justice) Charlotte has gone in all guns blazing and making a tit show of it. You don't need to have a massive budget to make a good job of something. It will soon be the house of horrors the way she's carrying on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon she got that vanity unit from Facebook marketplace and wants it in and sorted asap as then she has one room to do her slow-mo videos of it looking all country chic.
Totally agree with the poster further up who said if she has one room done she can then use that as leverage for getting freebies for the other rooms

Reactions: 2
So far since she moved in we've seen:

Rory's bedroom
Elsa'a bedroom
Downstairs Loo
Living Room
Porch
Dining room
"Paddock"/fences/chicken area

of those the only thing she's shown that's finished is the porch! It's exhausting watching her start and not finish projects 🥱

Reactions: 8
I thought the tv was badly positioned in their old house this is new level

Showing the before video when the old owners furniture and belongings in there is so rude

Reactions: 13
She’ll probably make Rory sit on the sofa with the TV directly behind it.
What a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All these whatever they are’s houses look the same!

Jeeezzzzz boringgggggg!!!!!

Reactions: 5
All that money to move… upheaving the children and Hillbilly and herself from friends just to make the new house look…. Just like the old one?

The Mind boggles.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.