The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In bed with a full tub of ice cream to herself?! is it any wonder her weight fluctuates so much and she piles it on so quickly again?! Joe needs to put a padlock on that fridge

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In bed with a full tub of ice cream to herself?! is it any wonder her weight fluctuates so much and she piles it on so quickly again?! Joe needs to put a padlock on that fridge
Regardless of calories who does that?! It may be low fat but seriously?!

Reactions: 4
There is no way hello fresh provide that many potatoes for 4 people for one meal. She has definitely added to that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate how these companies give their meals away for free to people who definitely do not need them and can afford to buy their own. Like hello?! What about all the parents living on the Bread line who have to rely on a food bank to put food on the table?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate how these companies give their meals away for free to people who definitely do not need them and can afford to buy their own. Like hello?! What about all the parents living on the Bread line who have to rely on a food bank to put food on the table?!
I hate Hello Fresh (overpriced tiny portions, for the price of one I can make a big pot of something tasty that will actually feed me for me 3 days) but they're not a charity; they give free tit to influencers because it's advertisement. If you're on the breadline you probably don't have an instagram profile with hundreds of thousands of (bought) followers... It annoys us because I would love a Loaf sofa but can't justify the cost and yet some home counties stay at home witch married to a banker gets one in exchange for a stupid dancing reel. Oh well, that's the rules now.

Reactions: 6
She’s selectively made it look as though she has had a hand at ‘opening up’ that clients kitchen. Showing their pictures of the construction. I’m sure they had their plans of what they were doing prior, you don’t have that much input. It’s also prob the same client who she did the bedrooms.

Reactions: 2
Does charlottes interior design business know anything other than desenio prints, navy cushions and dunelm rugs? They all look the bleeping same!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I wanted guidance for a room I certainly wouldn’t use her based on her website, I’d go somewhere with solrhunknh inspirational. Guess it’s horses for courses. You pay cheap you get greige from Dunelm? If you want unique, you go to someone willing to use fabric swatches from designers guild etc etc so your house looks unique

Just catching up on Miss Piggy’s stories from today. First things first, who the duck wants to watch anyone empty their dishwasher?! Like seriously?! it’s a boring enough task emptying your own so why would I want to watch anybody else doing it?! Is this what she calls content?! Absolutely abysmal 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a sad little life Jane (Charlotte)

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here 👋 but noticed this morning, people are clearly starting to see through Charlotte's fakery and pointless boring content and unfollowing. She is down to 126k this morning!....😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she doesn’t have any actual qualifications. She just copies other accounts and Pinterest
Don’t forget the knock-off Farrow & Ball paint that she charges clients full F&B price for, she’s an absolute vile scrubber, bet Joe’s mates take the right piss out of him!

Don’t forget the knock-off Farrow & Ball paint that she charges clients full F&B price for, she’s an absolute vile scrubber, bet Joe’s mates take the right piss out of him!
I don’t understand why anyone would pay £500 for an unqualified designer to ‘design’ a room for them that is a copy & paste of what you can find on instagram, a tote bag and some jam jars of paint, plus some fabric swatches.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.