Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Let’s hope there wasn’t a weetabix ad incoming. That’s been shot out the water. Doesn’t quite cut it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Durhamlass

I reckon she got that vanity unit from Facebook marketplace and wants it in and sorted asap as then she has one room to do her slow-mo videos of it looking all country chic.
Totally agree with the poster further up who said if she has one room done she can then use that as leverage for getting freebies for the other rooms

UsernameLeah

All that food for just a handful of people? Are they staying (and eating crisps + dog licked sandwiches) for the entire weekend?

SeaWitch

I hope my mutts will one day behave, but they are young and stupid… but not even they would touch that sad basic bitch picnic.

• Haha

Loulou1984

Tbh the house has some land and annexe but it doesn’t seem as if it’s particularly old, more like an 80’s copy of an old house if that makes sense? No real original features and a lot of artex 😂 and orange pine. The kids bedrooms look fairly small considering she’s supposedly upscaled. She has gone in with parents yet has a limited budget which makes no sense at all. It’s all going to look like a bodge lodge.
It was built in the 90s.

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t know who Charlotte thinks she’s fooling, but those are not her hands 🙄😂 I noticed her hands on her stories the other day and her fingers were short stubby little sausages, and the god awful tramp stamp on her wrist was hard to miss too. what a sad desperate cow
Those hands don’t even look real 😳

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
That ad is awful most of it is out of focus. How much free stuff, it’s disgusting for what, an out of focus ad with her trying to look like the perfect instahun pimping them kids out again
I won’t comment on her weight as I’ve put on over a stone since first lockdown but that shirt does her no favours at the end
Yet she moans about her family’s privacy. How she is that stupid to not see what a hypocrite she is blows my mind! Her husband should be ashamed letting her use them for a freebie

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I hope she isn't going to be riding the horse after her weight gain. It's cruel and the horse should not suffer. Anything more than 11st is too much to expect a horse to carry in my opinion and is a welfare issue.

ccccc

Chatty Member
She’s selectively made it look as though she has had a hand at ‘opening up’ that clients kitchen. Showing their pictures of the construction. I’m sure they had their plans of what they were doing prior, you don’t have that much input. It’s also prob the same client who she did the bedrooms.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
He has a thread on here too! He is cute but also married which I didn't expect.
sorry off topic but where’s the thread? I always assumed (hoped!) he was single 😍
I do love his attention to detail with the restoration of his house, it’s beautifully done.