Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Indeed. Charlotte wanted a house at 18, she was bought one. Charlotte wanted a bigger house, mum gets kicked out her house to live at the bottom of the garden instead. Charlotte wants a house with land, mum has to sell up and move across the country to live in a granny annexe 🙄
Does it definitely have an annexe?

Reactions: 2

Meringue22

VIP Member
Laying in bed now under My artex ceiling ! Poor Teddy … how do I cope? Maybe I’ll chisel it off tomorrow?!?
I’m in bed too and my view is making me feel like I’ve failed at life Teddy! Let’s chisel it off! Let’s do it tomorrow! Actually no. Let’s do it now. Tomorrow is too long to wait 😂

I just don't understand her at all. If they are going to be living there forever why not take your time with each room. Why rush to make it look good for the gram when in reality it will be shit!
Love your user name 😂

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Literally never heard her mention her mum ever. Or any family member for that matter. Which is quite telling. I imagine they find Charlotte insufferable like the rest of us

thetruth1027

Oh my god!!! The latest pic of her. She looks like a big middle aged posh woman. I cant believe this is the woman who lost all that weight. Maybe she is pregnant

Peanut84

Weight fluctuations are normal. But not the amount she gains in such a short space of time 🙄
I know!!!! I have just seen her story for first time in months and last time I watched she was slim, after loosing weight from the last time she gained. But she’s shocked me! Didn’t expect that at al

Lurkyandnosey

When thehousethatblackbuilt sold her 'beautifully renovated' and instagrammable house the new owner shared the long list of jobs that the house needed when she moved in 😂

Why would you buy an Instagram house? 99% of the time they're done as quick and as cheap as possible (unless freebies are involved) so the instahun can get the before and after pic up on the grid!
Ahh would love to have seen that, she's so ridiculously smug with her content and black & white edit. 🙄

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I said before. To me the dogs look overweight.

Might just be fur but they look chonky to me. Also a 6am dog walk on the beach is probably a lot more appealing.

Mutley98

VIP Member
That ad is awful most of it is out of focus. How much free stuff, it’s disgusting for what, an out of focus ad with her trying to look like the perfect instahun pimping them kids out again
I won’t comment on her weight as I’ve put on over a stone since first lockdown but that shirt does her no favours at the end

Trace

VIP Member
Are they even friends? I always got the impression that it was more Charlotte sucking up to Laura.
Oh 100% i bet Laura hates that she’s been featured on charlottes stories and that Charlotte classes herself as a “interior designer” it’s insulting

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
Is she friends with hinch? I notice that hinch follows her and when Charlotte first moved in she mentioned that this new house was 'basically a farm' which is exactly what hinch has done.