Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetruth1027

I love that slobby snob reads here, no wonder your mental health is fucked as you read all this hate. Shame you don't see it as positive criticism and change some shit! You're going down hill fast. Stop reading here, you're an easy target!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Meringue22

VIP Member
It seems to me she's a compulsive eater. Food compulsion is hard to manage without help. She can restrict for a while (and I don't even think she restricts that much, her diet intake is normal diet intake) but soon it gets to a point when you need to eat what you've been denying yourself, and then it's a binge fest for days - hence the quick weight gain. NOT healthy - for the body or the mind. She needs to treat the compulsion first; there is no intuitive eating when you're addicted to food.

Also having to feed a family while being on a diet must be hard. Cooking for everybody, seeing everybody eating cakes, pizza and pasta and having to munch on a salad. Either everybody eats more or less healthily or it takes a lot of constant willpower.
Yep I do have some understanding as one of my kids has an ED

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
She doesn’t need therapy because of all her GRATITUDE 🙄

Does perfect child Elsa even ride any more… we‘ve not seen any terrifying, uncontrollable canters from her recently. I think most likely she fell off one too many times - due to lack of actual tuition- and doesn’t want to ride anymore.
😂🙌🏻 #GRATITUDE

itsybitsyteenyweeny

I also think it won’t be in the price bracket we think. I think we’re looking at a £1 mil plus house with her parents money included. Both houses sold is about 1.6 mil? So the rest for renovation/start up business? *widening my right move search*

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
The dogs will kill the chickens because Charlotte won’t introduce them properly. Her house must absolutely stink with the amount of animals in it

Those bookcases are atrocious. Her “dream country home” is going to look like an office. Is she deranged? She wastes tons of money on useless trophy animals then buy cheap flooring and second hand trash for her house? And this from an “interiors” account run by someone with a “designer” side job? Even the previous home, although beige and bodged, had better quality furniture.

I lived FOUR YEARS with the kitchen that came with my house until I could afford to install the exact kitchen I wanted. It was expensive but I only had to do it once. If the house is in liveable condition and your money won’t stretch to do it up properly you WAIT AND SAVE. You don’t buy crap that you will eventually want to replace. My God.
15 years here 😂

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
She’s moved! A new car has been on the drive for the last couple of days! Unless they’ve sold the Range 😘
Wow that was quick wasn't it! It's only 8/9 weeks since it sold. Her mums is still showing on rightmove so i guess they haven't completed yet.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Hilarious; her life far from glam!!! This is such being content and isn’t flattering at all.
She’s home rather than fashion, clearly 🙄

I reckon she’ll build stables to rent out, I don’t think she’ll own a horse or pony herself, not that she’d ever admit it.

Meringue22

VIP Member
“This is ME the bearded lady feeding snails in my very own space on the internet. You are the support I never knew I needed, you bunch of gorgeousness, now tell me.. who are you?” (I read the last sentence with a disinterested tone).
Fuck me that post is so cringe. Looking for praise isn’t she? Twat