Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notahappybunny

Kids unsettled- new home, unfinished bedrooms, new schools, no mungo … so what does mum do … overnight in an Exeter hotel midweek … because she deserves it.
I think she must be the most entitled, self indulgent person there is.
Yesss exactly this!! Poor kids!!!

Reactions: 3

lyds1027

All these poor fillowers that do not see the real charlotte. This house sale announcement is going to prove what a piece of shit she really is. Hang someone enough rope and all that

*hand

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s even admitted you’re meant to rub down but I don’t bother. Slap dash Chavlotte bodging up one room at a time for the gram.

Don’t get me started on how high up those blinds are - interior designer my arse.
Oh Lordy!! The blinds 🫣 you’re right!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
That’s what you get when you move into a former B&B 😉

My two kiddies have an en-suite each too and I tell you what, the novelty will soon wear off for her when she’s cleaning them and filling up their toiletries etc, you can imagine what little ones get up to in their own little bathrooms, unsupervised 🙈
Couldn‘t agree more - my daughter has her own bathroom And most of the time it looks like a bomb has gone off in there 🤣

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I don’t know who Charlotte thinks she’s fooling, but those are not her hands 🙄😂 I noticed her hands on her stories the other day and her fingers were short stubby little sausages, and the god awful tramp stamp on her wrist was hard to miss too. what a sad desperate cow
based on her coffee stories that isn’t her. She needs to just post interiors and stop with the awful cleaning videos that seem to be all about getting some validation from strangers in her phone

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Sadly she thinks she knows better and will continue with these restrictive diets, setting an awful example to her children and followers

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Who gives a flying fuck about watching her tidy up? I do it daily and have no desire to film it. Twat
Fucking dire isn’t it! I can’t even be bothered to look at her insta page at all, she is so boring, beige and bland and yet thinks she’s hot shit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried ruggable before? Just wondering if they are worth it/ wash up well.
I paid just over 300 quid for mine a few months ago and it's not great - my own fault, I bought a cream rug with a 2.5 year old :unsure: I bought a fluffy one, one of the bigger ones, and even though I have a 10kg washing machine, it only just fits in. Drying it was impossible. It was so heavy when wet it basically buckled my washing line :ROFLMAO: And it didn't get the chalk stains out that my darling daughter made.
BUT others may have more luck, and it may all be down to the design, how quick you wash etc.
In all honesty, I wish I'd just paid 20 quid for a cheap one from Dunelm and just replaced it when it was getting mucky.

Lurkyandnosey

Is there room/space for it still to be a bb venture?
Maybe that's her new vision overnight bb with a masterclass on wreath making/interior design. Hence all the extra picnic tables🙄