Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
It’s not a great drive between Taunton & Bournemouth- Dorset has no motorways and it’s mostly winding A-roads that you need to be concentrating on

Reactions: 3

Gbradshaw

Who are these people putting bids on 😩 last time she did this she had the audacity to put gifted items on for sale

lyds1027

I'm so so embarrassed for this woman. She needs to try and understand that the reason people don't like her is because when she loses weight she is smug. If she had been a decent human people wouldn't love to see her fall. She says she gets hate but won't look at why. Deluded

ccccc

Chatty Member
Must of took a hefty increase to the mortgage as I highly doubt the parents would be plugging all their money from their house sale into this house. More than likely they’ve paid an amount for the annexe and put the rest away for their nest egg. That’s typically one of the benefits of downsizing as you get older.

Maybeme

God she's going to be absolutely insufferable to watch, she's just going to wreck all the beauty of the home with white and greige 🙈. I do wonder why the mother would want to sell up and move into a garage, I'd be telling my children who I adore eeerrrr no you are not sticking me into a garage, I've told them they had better not even stick me in a home when I'm older 😂, and there to go and live there lives while I live mine not be in each others pockets, but perhaps I'm just weird

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Ahhh she’s giving so many options for criticism! I can’t cope … I mean, if she felt like she needed a purpose, she could have got a job?! Surely if she actually has her ‘own design company’ that’s enough of a purpose?!
And saying Rory doesn’t stop talking and basically implying she hated him being around is just awful 😭 like don’t get me wrong I know parents say they can dread school holidays because kids will be off school but they always mean all kids, not singling out one 😱
and saying they lived off pot noodle for a week…was it really because the aga was broken or was it because 1.) you can’t afford anything else now and 2.) it was just a good excuse to eat crap for a week…
ok I covered it all and I’m done. Glad I got that off my chest.
Bloody hell. She needs a decent shag!

• Haha