The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her sister thinks of the move?
What will happen when the parents die and the will needs sorting? Will Charlotte just get all the house? Will the sister be entitled to any of it? Or will that all be stated in the will?
I wouldn't be impressed if my mum moved in with my sister and took all my inheritance. I'm banking on half my parents house when they've gone 🤭

Reactions: 11
All her huns blowing smoke up her arse 🙄 not realising most of them have probably helped pay for her new house and lifestyle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if her neighbours follow her.. she is shameless 😂 there is such a clear and obvious difference between store bought and homemade. Eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Life hack... pretend you made the brownies... so original. How long until one of the brown paper parcels were ripped open and she scoffed the lot... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proper classy brownie gift she’s created! Will alert her neighbours straight off how fake and desperate she is

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand this on a whim stuff. Her parents house went up for sale before hers did. I don’t follow anymore cos she’s a shite mother and a crappy wannabe interior designer.

Reactions: 9
Noice, the house is already being beigefied into a bland palace. What on earth does this woman have against masking tape?? Does Chabodge think it makes her look skilled at painting? It just makes her look lazy, careless and a bit stupid.

Kids make friends on the bus stop, I wouldn’t worry too much. But adults will find harder to make new mates (especially in rural locations where ppl have lower tolerance to townie bullshit) and she may feel isolated when the novelty runs out.

The way she replied to Sian “I’m missing you like a hole in the head” made me giggle a bit because (and forgive me if i’m wrong, english is not my first language) I don’t think it means what she thinks it means?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The brownies 😳 if you’re going to go to the effort of it then buy some from a local bakery or small business baker as a gift instead of trying to con them in to thinking you baked them?!?

Reactions: 14
Noice, the house is already being beigefied into a bland palace. What on earth does this woman have against masking tape?? Does Chabodge think it makes her look skilled at painting? It just makes her look lazy, careless and a bit stupid.

Kids make friends on the bus stop, I wouldn’t worry too much. But adults will find harder to make new mates (especially in rural locations where ppl have lower tolerance to townie bullshit) and she may feel isolated when the novelty runs out.

The way she replied to Sian “I’m missing you like a hole in the head” made me giggle a bit because (and forgive me if i’m wrong, english is not my first language) I don’t think it means what she thinks it means?
Oh yeah, kids do make friends wherever they go, but I can tell you that as both a mother and a teacher, a move like this can have a big psychological effect on a child, but they usually don't know how to express how it has affected them. The less upheaval the better when it comes to young kids.

Reactions: 7
Was that a little fly or something minging stuck to the pump when Joe was putting the flavours in the milk? 🤢

Reactions: 16

I thought the same 😂 she missed the mark with the hole in the head comment unless she was trying to insult her or be ironic.

Reactions: 8
Brownie gate - what a cretin!!!!even thinking about her triggers me. Complete loser!

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah, kids do make friends wherever they go, but I can tell you that as both a mother and a teacher, a move like this can have a big psychological effect on a child, but they usually don't know how to express how it has affected them. The less upheaval the better when it comes to young kids.
I think it depends on the age and individual child when the move happens, and their level of confidence. But yes, it can have an impact.

That aside, I’m not sure what the reason is to move from a town with access to beach, rivers, forest, activities etc to a place where the the main attraction is a milk shake pump with some flies around it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I live approx 2 mins drive from staggs farm …

After looking on Google maps I’ve just realised I used to go to school with the girl that lived there, so would be the family that had lived in the house for the last 30 years. It is right next to a small old fashioned petrol station and right next to the M5, you will 100% be able to hear the motorway! It’s also very isolated and has not got any real neighbours. I see the house every time I’m home and drive from my Mums to my Nanna’s!
I know exactly where you mean! I’m in north curry so just round the corner

Reactions: 4
My Nanna does too! She’s in East Lyng!
Small road, staggs is west lyng isn’t it so literally on the same road .. I wonder how she’ll fair meeting new people, us Somerset folk don’t like pretentious bullshit! Can spot a fake ‘country girl’ a mile away .. usually consists of Barbour jackets and hunter wellies 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.