The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg. This person doesn’t live in the real world…… I worry about this type of person. Basing her happiness on her possessions not her kids, the fact she has her own business etc everyone appears to be healthy. She found meaning and purpose in keeping up with the ‘instas’ - it’s because she can now keep up with the Hinches, Suthers the lot…. So sad….

Reactions: 10
It's actually really poky, there is nothing nice about the layout of that place. The land is good ... but the rest. yeah interesting choice.

Reactions: 5
Great...another kick me when we are down to families who are heating/eating choices right now.

Please duck RIGHT OFF with your gratitude shite 😡😡😡😡.

If many of the families in school I work in "manifested and gratitude " everyday maybe they could have less to worry about like paying their rent or their kids being warm even now and thats before winter comes.

Smug witch. Take lara Joanne jarvis and hinch with you and all duck off 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
I think that for someone who had a perfectly good, decently-sized house in an area where she and her children had friends, she has made a very selfish decision to uproot them all. My children are similar ages and I would love to live in the countryside, but no way would I move them a few hours away from their friends for my own selfish needs. I'm moving house myself, but it's nearby and close to my children's school. The woman doesn't have a clue.

Reactions: 23
Great...another kick me when we are down to families who are heating/eating choices right now.

Please duck RIGHT OFF with your gratitude shite 😡😡😡😡.

If many of the families in school I work in "manifested and gratitude " everyday maybe they could have less to worry about like paying their rent or their kids being warm even now and thats before winter comes.

Smug witch. Take lara Joanne jarvis and hinch with you and all duck off 🤬🤬🤬
Gratitude doesn't pay the bills. She needs to read the room.

Reactions: 11
Slo-Mo Joe get it…. Fucksake they are so narcissistic. Hope they get a better car to keep up with the Hinches… can’t wait until she uses the oven cleaner on all the orange wood and paints the bathroom tiles - nice way to ruin a period home…..

Reactions: 8
Her stupid STUPID accent. Bournemouth born and bred and she speaks like that. Fucks sake 🙄

Reactions: 11
All this gratitude shite of ‘I’m just grateful to be here’, ‘I’m grateful for sunshine’.. who knew all it would take is a million pound house, some bragging and some new insta content to make her truly happy.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
All this gratitude shite of ‘I’m just grateful to be here’, ‘I’m grateful for sunshine’.. who knew all it would take is a million pound house, some bragging and some new insta content to make her truly happy.
I would be GRATEFUL if you could duck off, Charlotte 🤯😂

• Haha
Im surprised she moved that far from Bournemouth!
Is the new house still on rightmove?

Reactions: 2
All been said but she’s an absolute prick., hope the new owners of Baylyn House set up an insta and start showing ‘bodge central’..
as somebody else said I could not imagine up rooting my kids from their friends and schools all so I kept up with the insta life as that is the only reason for the move! Selfish twats.

Oh the ‘Bodge Central’ comment had me giggling, she is such a hypocrite!

Enjoy it whilst it lasts Charlotte, give it 4-5 years and negative equity will be right on your smug arse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.