The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doubts herself constantly and says the internet has sent her to some ā€˜dark placesā€™, maybe this influencer thing isnā€™t for her. There is always the option of a private account and not trying to make money from followers by acting superior and plugging crap for people to buy so she can sit at home on her arse while others work and have jobs. Iā€™m sure itā€™s all good when she is making money off people and showing off this and that, but just canā€™t handle any criticism.
Amenn to this! All the influencers/beggers are happy to make their money and take their feeebies but are quick to moan when they realise not everyone thinks the sun shines out of their backsides. Then they start to wave the mental health card like Charlotte, Mrs Meldrum and Vicky Pattison to name a few! It really pisses me off!

Reactions: 7
I can understand the ā€˜normalisingā€™ weight gain etc but sheā€™s literally contradicting herself by making a massive deal about it. (Again)

She preaches every bleeping time from her little pedestal she puts herself on about eating healthy and exercising and how sheā€™s addicted to the gym and how she makes her sad little salads. It literally consumes her and then a month later weā€™re back to the ā€˜oh so Iā€™ve somehow put on 1 1/2 stone (do we actually believe the amount she tells us) and now Iā€™m going to get back on itā€™

we shouldnā€™t be normalising or promoting severe binge patterns. Itā€™s how she rams it down our throats and makes out she knows best when she clearly doesnā€™t. Why canā€™t we just normalise the size you are and not the weighing broccoli to make yourself feel better. Thatā€™s the bit that annoys me.
And this morning she's back with supposedly 5.5 lbs lost in a week I just don't believe her

Reactions: 3
If she doubts herself constantly and says the internet has sent her to some ā€˜dark placesā€™, maybe this influencer thing isnā€™t for her. There is always the option of a private account and not trying to make money from followers by acting superior and plugging crap for people to buy so she can sit at home on her arse while others work and have jobs. Iā€™m sure itā€™s all good when she is making money off people and showing off this and that, but just canā€™t handle any criticism.
And if her interior design business was so successful, surely she could have a private personal account for sharing about her kids, dogs and paddleboarding bs and then a more 'clinical' business account purely for posting about her work. But no, her interior design is a failing hobby and her attempt at being an influencer (and whoring her children out šŸ˜”) is clearly boosting her ego!

Reactions: 4
How is it possible to lose 5lb in a week? Other than pure starvationā€¦. Not sustainableā€¦ wake up and see the cycle Charlotte.

Reactions: 8
Another forced and staged gratitude ā€œsessionā€. ā€œNourishing instead of punishing it and focussing on my mindā€ which means what - eat more, no exercise, and using willpower and telepathy to lose 5lb in a week? Thatā€™s amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is very tall about 5ft 10 I think so it would it be easier to lose 5lbs than a shorter person? Xx

Reactions: 3
Back in my slimming world days I could easily hit -7lb in my first week. It'll just be water weight from not eating high salt food

Reactions: 7
Can't deal with these endless videos of her gormlessly eye bleeping herself whilst leading a pony along šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Oh the absolute irony. One day talking about how we shouldnā€™t let our sense of self be determined by weight and size, a few days later, showing off her weekly weight loss. Sheā€™s too smug to realise the irony.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the story of her repotting her plants out the front of the house earlier? She was in socks and there was soil going everywhereā€¦. No wonder her house is so grim if she canā€™t be arsed to put shoes on to go outside to do gardening! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
I notice that she is not invited to any of the copious amounts of home interior events that the high street stores are inviting the home influencers to. I have seen at least 5 this week and no charlotte to be seen ... she is about 5 years behind in her decorating ethos now and it speaks volumes that she is not seen as part of the 'interiors' crew anymore.

Reactions: 5
Doesnā€™t wear her wedding or engagement rings as theyā€™re too bling and not really her? Joe canā€™t do anything right if you ask me šŸ˜‚ ungrateful madam

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m bit confused about her engagement ring. Whe I followed her ( a while ago ) sheā€™s had a simple Pearl ring and she said that was her engagement ring as she didnā€™t particularly like bling and so it was a simple ring that she wore - I thought it was nice and unusually unmaterialistic for Charlotte. So now Iā€™m confused to which bling is she talking about? Do we think she forgets what she tells followers?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.