The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring story ...🙄🙄🙄
It's just another excuse for the sheep to "swipe up" and give her some of their hard earned cash before Christmas
They aren't bothered about how they get money or who buys the crap, as long as their own houses are adorned with newly bought tacky shite, and their kids privacy is sold for the new cushions and throws...#easycomeeasygo #norealjobinstahuns #allforinstasham

Reactions: 4
Maybe don’t fit her pork sausages? 🤷‍♀️
That’ll be it! 😂😂😂😂

I’m bit confused about her engagement ring. Whe I followed her ( a while ago ) she’s had a simple Pearl ring and she said that was her engagement ring as she didn’t particularly like bling and so it was a simple ring that she wore - I thought it was nice and unusually unmaterialistic for Charlotte. So now I’m confused to which bling is she talking about? Do we think she forgets what she tells followers?
I remember now! It was lovely and simple. She’s full of crap

Reactions: 2
I mean I’m not inspired here to buy a dark green blouse from… asda.

Reactions: 2
I think if I remember rightly she had the simple pearl ring, and then Joe upgraded it to a bigger pearl with diamonds circling it, but that was on her request so now say she doesn’t like it seems awful. I’d be devastated if my husband said he didn’t like or want to wear his ring.

Reactions: 6
I mean I’m not inspired here to buy a dark green blouse from… asda.
She blows 65 quid (or something) on fake greenery to gather dust in front of her house (because she can't be arsed to water plants like a normal person) then buy cheap clothes from ebay and the supermarket? I get that we all have different priorities and I'm partial to the odd nice piece from Sainsburys but she always seems to go for the frumpy, lower end.

I don’t mind a few supermarket bits either, mostly good for kids bits, but the last few things I picked up in George for myself other than basic vest tops, PJ bottoms etc, the material felt cheap and after a couple wears I didn’t really like them anymore and they didn’t wash well either.

I think if I remember rightly she had the simple pearl ring, and then Joe upgraded it to a bigger pearl with diamonds circling it, but that was on her request so now say she doesn’t like it seems awful. I’d be devastated if my husband said he didn’t like or want to wear his ring.
No wonder he refused to propose again

Reactions: 5
I remember this too, and she made a massive sing and dance about it at the time and managed to get her hand into every story she posted..
I think she’s probably realised that pearls aren’t meant for everyday wear, my Nan left me a Pearl ring which I had remounted and resized but was advised to only wear it for best and occasionally because the properties of the Pearl change. they’re porous so they can absorb perfume and cleaning chemicals easily.
so I smell bullshit on her excuse tbh, we remember she picked it, and she now realises it was a silly mistake. That and her fingers probably change shape so often they no longer fit

My ring from 15 years ago is too small and because of size and outdated cut, not worth trading in. With kids, mortgages, etc we’ve never been like ‘here’s a couple thousand for a ring’. I pick up sterling silver cubic zirconias that look the real deal, I can have fun changing them and you wouldn’t believe the compliments I get on ‘my beautiful ring.’ People are none the wiser.

Its not ‘the real deal’ so I’m not attached sentimentally. I would imagine it’s the same with her, she just makes it like she has for the cash to randomly change her engagement rings. When I do finally get round to updating my ring to an expensive one, it will have sentimental value to me.

Feel sorry for the kids of the instahuns, where are the tacky Santa’s, random baubles and decs made in class and tacky lights. I had it all when the kids were little. What kids want to a green foliage Garland and rugs on chairs. All white company baubles and a fake sleigh under the tree

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How can she put the tree up without her family. My kids would be devastated if they came home and I'd done the tree. But then my tree isn't insta wanky worthy.
And how dirty were those feet 🤢

Reactions: 15
Even her old Christmas tree is aff linked. Also the plant ‘Oliver’ looks way past its best. It seems to be a family joke that they can’t water a plant. Some plants need more care than others, it’s time to get rid of that one it’s sparse, dry, and unsightly.

Reactions: 1
Those cabinets by her dining table are so dated
Reminds of the Welsh dresser my mum had when we were kids

How can she put the tree up without her family. My kids would be devastated if they came home and I'd done the tree. But then my tree isn't insta wanky worthy.
And how dirty were those feet 🤢
I agree, my kids are so excited that we will be putting the decs up soon - they love seeing it all coming out of the boxes and getting involved. It's all part of making memories isn't it.

Also I dunno how to explain it but ive noticed that her voice croaks when she does her long vowel sounds. For example, I say "leaves" she says "leeeeeeaves" and her voice gets croaky when she says the eeeeeeeea bit.

I know what I'm on about anyway ha ha !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine living your entire life for insta content. The ‘reels’ and slow motion panning and how everything is perfectly placed is just so wanky.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.