The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s right, blame the kids for leaving donuts on the side and not your complete lack of training or care in your house. I could leave a whole roast chicken on my counter and my 2 year old retriever wouldn’t even think of jumping up. Ever a sign you have too many pets…
My retriever is nearly 4. Same colouring as Bertie, and he is a little git at taking food due to having small children around who feed him...he might get the odd bit of toast, sandwich, biscuit, apple etc...if he ate the doughnuts he would have also taken the plastic too and chewed it 🤣 I don't think I'm an irresponsible dog owner, my dog is a legit dick. But he eats all my toddlers half eaten food/things they doesn't like and still isn't as big as Bertie. Retrievers should only get that big when they are old and can't walk far. I'd also be shitting myself he had eaten chocolate albeit probably flavouring x

Reactions: 6
Those dogs are so fat! My 2 year old lab wouldn't dare take food from the counter (or bench or coffee table or even floor without permission!)
It's bad training as when they are on walks they will try and eat anything so teaching them to ask permission before food is important so they don't harm themselves!

Reactions: 5
A retriever is a gun dog - the most highly intelligent and obedient of dogs.
IF YOU TRAIN THEM.
Charlotte is too dim witted to realise that you can’t treat a retriever in the same way as a pug.

Reactions: 8
It’s always like she is so funny and original for decorating for Halloween and her husband is ‘wondering why he married her… hehehe’. She’s doing it for the gram let’s face it and, as she so aptly stated, her inspiration was from @ultimategirlgang otherwise she never would have bought that big spider.

Reactions: 5
Really? They had to get “mr spidey” off the roof because Rory wanted to sleep with him? 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The house number showing on her video made me laugh, bet no-one addresses anything to ‘Baylyn House’, she’s just trying to dress number 16 up as something grander than it is.

Reactions: 6
Really? They had to get “mr spidey” off the roof because Rory wanted to sleep with him? 🙈
It’s the fact that she uses the word ‘Mortified’ and clearly has no idea what it means…I’m sure he wasn’t embarrassed, perhaps she means horrified?! It’s really not a complicated word 🙄

Reactions: 2
Filming your unaware sleeping child to put on Instagram for thousands of your followers to see feels icky to me...

Reactions: 7
I'll never understand why these Instagram over sharing parents feel the need to show strangers their sleeping children for content. It's invasive and weird.
I can't think of anything I'd want less than for people I don't know being inside my children's bedrooms!! No amount of freebies or arse licking from sheep would persuade me that it's ok. And her husband is as nuts allowing it. Fair enough, share your boring carpets and every other aspect of your life if that's what floats your boat, but sorry she shares far too much of those children and their private lives.

Reactions: 8
My retriever is nearly 4. Same colouring as Bertie, and he is a little git at taking food due to having small children around who feed him...he might get the odd bit of toast, sandwich, biscuit, apple etc...if he ate the doughnuts he would have also taken the plastic too and chewed it 🤣 I don't think I'm an irresponsible dog owner, my dog is a legit dick. But he eats all my toddlers half eaten food/things they doesn't like and still isn't as big as Bertie. Retrievers should only get that big when they are old and can't walk far. I'd also be shitting myself he had eaten chocolate albeit probably flavouring x
I have a 4 year old Labrador retriever and he is a total git with food too, literally can’t leave a thing anywhere, he will have it.. he’s eaten whole blocks of cheese 🤦🏼‍♀️ Unfortunately some dogs, no matter how much they are told/trained, will not learn or chose to ignore some things. He is so we’ll behaved, he won’t eat his dinner until he’s told, he doesn’t do anything he isn’t supposed to, except steal food.. and that’s down to his genetics, they are hungry dogs so he doesn’t learn, but then I have another one who is 6, who has never stoked food other than a couple times when a puppy

Reactions: 2
She must get so excited when she finds an interior shop. Hold my bag, wait till these customer shuffle out of the way with their bags and I’ll step in and do a sweeping, cinematic film.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.