The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny she’s been watching goat videos he he he what a hilarious life she leads. Now, wink wink, joe did say no more dogs…

Reactions: 1
When you have a perfectly good TV, why would you want to watch a crap quality projector where you can barely work out what's going on? 😂

Reactions: 5
How awkward is the ' film night' reel... 😬
Its really the fact that it’s all for Instagram. I know it’s fun to make things aesthetically pleasing and to post a picture here and there. Of course, we all do it. But to document the whole thing and edit each moment in to such reel. Making every one jump and filming your kids eating popcorn. Where do you draw the line and actually enjoy some family time?! It’s all documented for the gram, otherwise there was no point her doing it. She was prob staring at her phone the entire time. We have watched Halloween films, had fun snacks, and also not recorded it.

Reactions: 10
Her whole weight loss regime was not sustainable, so it was inevitable that it wouldn’t be a permanent change.
I imagine the cycle will continue again in a few weeks / months.

Reactions: 7
She’s only young her metabolism will be shot to pieces with all this binge and restrict

Sorry if I’m late to the party but I can’t be bothered to read through all the threads 😂 But she uses a filter for her Instagram stories and then uploads as if she hasn’t used a filter, right??? There’s too much of a soft blurred appearance to her skin for that to be real. She always films herself at exactly the same angle as well.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I can’t be bothered to read through all the threads 😂 But she uses a filter for her Instagram stories and then uploads as if she hasn’t used a filter, right??? There’s too much of a soft blurred appearance to her skin for that to be real. She always films herself at exactly the same angle as well.
Yes definitely, she always has the same appearance/make up which in real life wouldn’t be possible

Reactions: 2
Why she doesn’t just replace her draughty rotting windows I don’t know 🙄🙄
Yes. I really don’t get this. Windows aren’t expected to last forever 😂. You can get great quality wooden replacements but we all know she’s tight as a gnats chuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. I really don’t get this. Windows aren’t expected to last forever 😂. You can get great quality wooden replacements but we all know she’s tight as a gnats chuff.
Thing is she could do them in stages. Years ago I couldn’t afford to have all my windows replaced, so I did the front of the house first and the back later. Probs hoping for a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 6
Same as the floor, she loved the floor as it was ‘rustic’ until she was offered a freebie

Reactions: 11
I’m on a local community group on Facebook which she is also a member of and she is asking for recommendations for an electrician to fit a PIV unit in her loft to stop the condensation 🙄

• Haha
Eagle eyes lol

Reactions: 2
Thing is she could do them in stages. Years ago I couldn’t afford to have all my windows replaced, so I did the front of the house first and the back later. Probs hoping for a freebie 🙄
Exactly, surely doing one every year is better than the house falling apart 😂 no one she has so many candles, her house probably smells of dogs and damp 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.