The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I had happily completely forgotten about the horror bag that is LSS (Does she have a thread??). I unfollowed her years ago before her second daughter was born. She is the most ridiculous human and i see she is also a now a fully paid up Hun with an MLM scheme to flog 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh I had happily completely forgotten about the horror bag that is LSS (Does she have a thread??). I unfollowed her years ago before her second daughter was born. She is the most ridiculous human and i see she is also a now a fully paid up Hun with an MLM scheme to flog 🙄
She is absolutely unbearable isn't she 🤣 all god and I'm so grateful. She now thinks she's Alan Sugar being a travel agent 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t want to sort out my own kids room, let alone watch someone else do theirs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is this please! Did she fall out with Luisa

So where did Charlotte get her money. Cos it ain’t from interiors! Has she sorted the rotting windows yet
As with many of the other instahuns it is through other people’s hard work, usually husbands. In her case I think it’s her father. Did she not inherit a house at 18?

Reactions: 2
Who is this please! Did she fall out with Luisa

So where did Charlotte get her money. Cos it ain’t from interiors! Has she sorted the rotting windows yet
I don’t think she actually has much, her mum bought her a house at 18 and then helped her buy her current one too.

Reactions: 3
9times out of 10, if she’s had to actually spend her own money, the items will be from Dunelm or the range

Reactions: 5
The whole “ooh can’t show you in my bedroom just yet” like we are all sat there holding our breath going oh pleaseeeeee.

The hype she creates for herself. Amazing 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg a freebie Miele dishwasher and using mental health and anxiety to sell it. Is there no end to her 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her riding is beginners standard. She really needs to drop the pretence that she is an experienced equestrian

Going to say it and be a witch, but those jodhpurs are not flattering on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.