The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to all be inspired / jealous / craving her life? I don’t get it. Why is going to the beach at 0600 such a thing to show off about? She mentioned it multiple times. What about all the people who live near the beach and regularly walk their dogs there in the morning? I don’t get these Instagram huns. 😭😂 As for being a warrior… o k a y
To be fair she is pretty much living my dream - dogs, horses and no real job would make me a happy lady 🤣 wouldn't be a narcissistic idiot about it or just have a beige house though! And I certainly would not refer to myself as a warrior 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair she is pretty much living my dream - dogs, horses and no real job would make me a happy lady 🤣 wouldn't be a narcissistic idiot about it or just have a beige house though! And I certainly would not refer to myself as a warrior 😳
I would like nothing more than to spend all days with my dogs and ponies.... Damn work getting in the way

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has the daughter got more safety gear on after her fall or did she have that on before? So now she’s walking alongside (and seems put out by it) because of what happened. Which seems like she should have been doing all along.

Reactions: 6
If she now has 3 ponies why can’t Rory learn to ride?
what on Earth possessed her to get another pony? I wonder if Elsa has refused to get back on the one she fell off? Is the change of pony to get her confidence back up?

As she’s now walking along side, which rightly so she should have been doing all along, I think they were all quite shaken from the fall. Hate the way she acts so blasé for Instagram though. It’s OK to be concerned about your children Charlotte!!!

Reactions: 7
Guys she doesn’t have 1 horse never mind 3, it’s all just smoke and mirrors...

She has what I would call a part loan with a stables where she will be allowed sole use of a couple of school ponies for a few hours a week and I’m guessing this new one is a friend of a friend “I have pony your little girl can ride”

Look at the wording...

Believe me, if they owned any of those animals there would be a trailer, pony shopping Pony Club memberships, idyllic country shows the full works anything to show off how country they are...

Reactions: 14
The trouble is that elsa isn't getting any tuition whilst she is just out with Charlotte. Its a long time since I learned to ride but I had an instructor with me who would be telling me to shorten my reins, how to carry a crop etc.

Maybe its cheaper to borrow a pony rather than pay for lessons.... anyway why does she only give half a story. She's acquired a new pony- what does that even mean?

Reactions: 6
Annoys me so much watching her stories, my daughter (same age as Elsa) has just started riding, I rode from age 8 all the way up to early 20’s( when my elderly horse had to unfortunately be euthanised) competed, did it all etc...then decided to start a family so didn’t have time anymore etc..so when my daughter asked to start riding even though I could have loaned a pony and taught her myself, I haven’t because she needs to learn correctly and safely and not pick up my bad habits, she’s begging for a pony and I know we will end up with one but I have told her it will not happen until she can confidently walk, trot and canter off lead rein, until she can confidently lead a pony, tack up and rug up etc... no way would I let her be cantering down a path with what looked like no “seat” or control whatsoever and look how it ended, with a fall! That kid should not be off a lead rein and should not be hacking out with a mother who also looks like she hasn’t a clue what’s she’s doing!!!

Reactions: 11
Guys she doesn’t have 1 horse never mind 3, it’s all just smoke and mirrors...

She has what I would call a part loan with a stables where she will be allowed sole use of a couple of school ponies for a few hours a week and I’m guessing this new one is a friend of a friend “I have pony your little girl can ride”

Look at the wording...

Believe me, if they owned any of those animals there would be a trailer, pony shopping Pony Club memberships, idyllic country shows the full works anything to show off how country they are...
Yes to this!

I think Elsa refused to get back on the other pony after she came off. I think she got a real fright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s such a bullshitter - everything is on finance, on a credit card, a borrowed horse. She needs to live within her means…..or get a proper job to actually contribute towards all these costs.

Reactions: 9
Sooooo glad to have found this thread 😂 I unfollowed ages ago but it cracks me up that she still is the same old classic Hunfluencer. Cara Suthers, FTEN, the only way is latte, LifeSimplyStyled, the list goes on. Cannot tell a single one of them apart thanks to their shared greed for freebies and their need to make other mums feel guilty. Surely these smug muppets have had their day? When are their followers going to wake up?!

Reactions: 15
Sooooo glad to have found this thread 😂 I unfollowed ages ago but it cracks me up that she still is the same old classic Hunfluencer. Cara Suthers, FTEN, the only way is latte, LifeSimplyStyled, the list goes on. Cannot tell a single one of them apart thanks to their shared greed for freebies and their need to make other mums feel guilty. Surely these smug muppets have had their day? When are their followers going to wake up?!
Only difference is Charlotte wishes she was in their league!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.