The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I had happily completely forgotten about the horror bag that is LSS (Does she have a thread??). I unfollowed her years ago before her second daughter was born. She is the most ridiculous human and i see she is also a now a fully paid up Hun with an MLM scheme to flog 🙄
She most definitely has! Pour yourself a Gin and come join us 😂 https://tattle.life/threads/life-simply-styled.638/

Who is this please! Did she fall out with Luisa

So where did Charlotte get her money. Cos it ain’t from interiors! Has she sorted the rotting windows yet

I know it’s tongue in cheek but bit much saying she’ll cut the husbands bungee cord. She’s basically made his present about her- her need to have him out the house as he’s annoying her so much being there. I don’t mind my husband working from home, it’s a lot more relaxing than out at the crack of dawn and gone all day. Less pressure on us all without the tight routines and he’s here to help me out with bits and bobs too.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s tongue in cheek but bit much saying she’ll cut the husbands bungee cord. She’s basically made his present about her- her need to have him out the house as he’s annoying her so much being there. I don’t mind my husband working from home, it’s a lot more relaxing than out at the crack of dawn and gone all day. Less pressure on us all without the tight routines and he’s here to help me out with bits and bobs too.
And she paid extra 🙄

Reactions: 1
Can you make sense on what she’s been babbling about? “I’m torn between my need to sort my life out” and “my need to live my life out after not properly living for the last 18mos”. Is she talking about her mental health again? Or her physical health (apparently she’s on a diet once more)

Can you make sense on what she’s been babbling about? “I’m torn between my need to sort my life out” and “my need to live my life out after not properly living for the last 18mos”. Is she talking about her mental health again? Or her physical health (apparently she’s on a diet once more)
I think she was talking about diet.

Why is her child wacking the horse with her feet? Is this a riding thing? Is she trying to be Marthashappilyeverafter? Why are they all trying to be pony club mums?

Reactions: 5
Why is her child wacking the horse with her feet? Is this a riding thing? Is she trying to be Marthashappilyeverafter? Why are they all trying to be pony club mums?
She’s trying to get it to keep trotting but what she’s doing is known as ‘pony club kicks’ instead of buying matchy sets maybe some lessons for Elsa would be better. Way she’s saying how attached to pony they are makes me wonder if they are planning to buy it. Funny no mention of the old grey pony she apparently adored.

Reactions: 6
No one cares about the Land Rover badge on your steering wheel! Absolute tool

Reactions: 11
Uses her daughter and the near death of her pet to plug an ad? Are you serious? That doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 8
And seems she’s made a magical story out of the bond between daughter and cat- the cat spotted the daughter while it lay dying at the vet and decided, “I must live”. Goodness me what is this bleeping Beatrix potter. Put your ad up for your pet treats or whatever they are and piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.