The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always taught that if you haven’t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything. So on that basis I need to shut the duck up after seeing her stories today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
well I never thought I’d see dishwasher and mental health in the same sentence 🙄

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t think she realises that she would be considered novice standard? Or perhaps she doesn’t feel the need to acknowledge it.

She’s alluded to some previous riding by making a ‘back in the saddle’ statement a few months back

she looks like she’s had a handful of lessons to me

Reactions: 2
They are absolutely beginners who have the means to learn to ride and spend time with some lovely school ponies, the absolute best way for a child learn

the only thing that is wrong with that is not admitting it and making out you and the situation is something it’s not!

My children have horses and gone though PC and now competing at a fairly high level however we started with a little shite of loan pony two days a week and weekly riding lessons on various school ponies.

There is nothing wrong with how she is doing it, the best childhood to give (IMO) but I’d respect and be more interested if she documented the journey truthfully.

Reactions: 9
They are absolutely beginners who have the means to learn to ride and spend time with some lovely school ponies, the absolute best way for a child learn

the only thing that is wrong with that is not admitting it and making out you and the situation is something it’s not!

My children have horses and gone though PC and now competing at a fairly high level however we started with a little shite of loan pony two days a week and weekly riding lessons on various school ponies.

There is nothing wrong with how she is doing it, the best childhood to give (IMO) but I’d respect and be more interested if she documented the journey truthfully.
Completely agree

Reactions: 1
She knows her angles. That video of her is not flattering at all. She's slim but not as slim as she portrays herself to be

I wouldn’t begrudge my husband for taking over my “rarely” use office since he’s the one who brings the bacon. Her work life is spotty at best.

Reactions: 17
Oh how mortifying for her daughters friend, I’d have DIED if my mum or my friends mum had done that to me at that age!!! She’s such a dick why is she always recording her kids for the gram we don’t give a tit 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I hope she has permission to post someone else’s child on the internet to tens of thousands of people.

Reactions: 8
She bought her first house with money given to her by her mum. I'm sure she stated once that her mum had saved her father's maintenance money as she grew up so when she was 18 she used it to buy a house. She then made money when selling that house and bought her current house from her mum (who took land off the back and built her own hence it having a small garden for the size and date of the property). She bought her mums house at a much reduced price and has probably just remortgaged and released a load of equity in order for her to live a middle class life style without having to lift a finger. Good for her, she just needs to be honest about the fact she is very privileged and it isn't down to her hard work.

And I now realise I know too much about her 🤣
I don’t think she actually has much, her mum bought her a house at 18 and then helped her buy her current one too.

Reactions: 11
She bought her first house with money given to her by her mum. I'm sure she stated once that her mum had saved her father's maintenance money as she grew up so when she was 18 she used it to buy a house. She then made money when selling that house and bought her current house from her mum (who took land off the back and built her own hence it having a small garden for the size and date of the property). She bought her mums house at a much reduced price and has probably just remortgaged and released a load of equity in order for her to live a middle class life style without having to lift a finger. Good for her, she just needs to be honest about the fact she is very privileged and it isn't down to her hard work.

And I now realise I know too much about her 🤣
Yes husband a banker too so he must bring in a decent wage but if she got house cheap they’ll have some disposable income to surely fix the bloody windows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes husband a banker too so he must bring in a decent wage but if she got house cheap they’ll have some disposable income to surely fix the bloody windows 😂
He definitely isn’t a banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.