The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an experienced rider/owner, falling off is part of it (when you have knobhead horses and compete etc) but WOW! Falling when you’re brand new and learning is definitely going to happen too (horse people know 🤷🏼‍♀️) HOWEVER I’d be wanting/encouraging learning within a school and with an instructor or someone that actually knows what they are doing and how to teach - aka not Charlotte. Or if she is so insistent that she does know what she is doing, then she should be off her horse, feet on the ground and monitoring the situation and guiding Elsa through it! You don’t go from grooming to cantering in a week. They need proper lessons before going out hacking alone. What would happen if one horse went rogue or one of them got thrown off somewhere dodgy, they’d be stuffed.

Also. Sorry. Off topic but I’ve just been on her page and somehow only just noticed. Is her middle name actually Amor? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Also- letting her daughter ride bareback without a hat?? So dangerous! Horses are unpredictable at the best of times and can be fine one moment and be spooked the next, especially dangerous as Charlotte is not in full control as is on her phone and not wearing gloves, not to mention neither of those of them are experienced! Ah makes me so mad to see this absolute idiot playing ponies completely oblivious to any of the risks!

Reactions: 9
As an experienced rider/owner, falling off is part of it (when you have knobhead horses and compete etc) but WOW! Falling when you’re brand new and learning is definitely going to happen too (horse people know 🤷🏼‍♀️) HOWEVER I’d be wanting/encouraging learning within a school and with an instructor or someone that actually knows what they are doing and how to teach - aka not Charlotte. Or if she is so insistent that she does know what she is doing, then she should be off her horse, feet on the ground and monitoring the situation and guiding Elsa through it! You don’t go from grooming to cantering in a week. They need proper lessons before going out hacking alone. What would happen if one horse went rogue or one of them got thrown off somewhere dodgy, they’d be stuffed.

Also. Sorry. Off topic but I’ve just been on her page and somehow only just noticed. Is her middle name actually Amor? 🤦🏼‍♀️
her maiden name is Amor.
Completely agree - everyone falls off, but Elsa is a little girl - she should be with an instructor.

Reactions: 3
I reckon they had to stop lessons to afford the horses. Elsa looked terrified and I’d be taking her to A&E ASAP. Her arm looks limp to me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Swimming in the ocean this morning could have been a beautiful family moment …..if you hadn’t shared it with hundreds of strangers online.

This mornings reel was a purposeful FU to tattlers. Although we didn’t get a proper look at elsa’s arm and Rory looked awfully sunburnt. And the shot of them all in the sea you know has been pre planned, instagramming tools bought down to the beach. Bit sad really. Would have been nicer if it wasn’t obvious that it was one big vanity project.

Jesus that must’ve been freezing surely?!
Most responsible parents who take young children swimming in the English sea put them in wetsuits - especially early in the morning. Rory looks to be a non swimmer too. But I guess that would ruin the aesthetic.

I can't imagine going to all that effort just for a small post on Instagram.

Imagine being brought up by or being married to someone who constantly wants to document everything you do for external validation - it would drive me nuts.

Reactions: 9
Most responsible parents who take young children swimming in the English sea put them in wetsuits - especially early in the morning. Rory looks to be a non swimmer too. But I guess that would ruin the aesthetic.
It sure would! I’ll tell you one thing, not only would my kids be in wetsuits but I would be too! You don’t even see Joes face. I bet he’s mouthing ‘FFS!’ And look what I spotted. Charlotte IS covered up…..

Attachments

• Wow
Why has she been fighting so hard for a perfect moment? Why does she constantly allude to some big struggle

this mornings display is clearly overcompensating for yesterday’s tit show and I think she feels guilt

totally agree all riders will come off at some point, but pushy Charlotte (whilst not even a competent rider) has her daughter going from lead rein to canter within about a month! She must feel some responsibility for that.

Reactions: 5
It’s all a bit odd. All the mindfulnesses and twinkly music and taking moments. Great she’s found a better place mentally. But it’s all a bit for show.

Reactions: 1
WTAF - this woman (like most of these women on Instagram) is so bleeping self absorbed.
She's a 'warrior' (according to the audio she's added on her latest video) ... a warrior ... really??
Because there are so people out there, losing children, getting cancer, having their houses repossessed, living with chronic pain, terrified that they can't afford to buy their children birthday presents - they are warriors - day in and day out.
No Charlotte - you have choices, you have health, you have family, you have disposable income, you have stability.
have some bleeping humility and shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She sets her camera up and then goes in the water throwing her hands to the sky with her dogs swimming but must be annoyed revisiting the footage as she went out of the shot. Also she wrote that it was 6am (twice) as opposed to using the Instagram clock. Probably wasn’t 6am then but 8:40 am wasn’t the look she was going for.

Reactions: 1
So so so self centred and narcissistic.....you're no warrior Charlotte. How can people watch this drivel and be taken in by it. I will never understand the desparation of these Instagram mums! They are all as bad as each other lately.

Reactions: 6
Are we supposed to all be inspired / jealous / craving her life? I don’t get it. Why is going to the beach at 0600 such a thing to show off about? She mentioned it multiple times. What about all the people who live near the beach and regularly walk their dogs there in the morning? I don’t get these Instagram huns. 😭😂 As for being a warrior… o k a y

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.